Her

WILLIAM'S POV

        I was walking down the street one night from the tavern when a beautiful women started walking towards me with a mischievous smile on her  face. I stopped,waiting for her arrival. She walked close enough to smell the whiskey on my breath, and our noses to lightly brush. She gave me a devious look like she knew something I didn't and started to place kisses down to the base of my neck. My head rolled back and suddenly getting home was the least of my worries. It's like she made every thought I once had disappear with simple kisses.

        I suddenly heard her silky voice in my ear. " This may hurt just a little" ,but I was in no state of mind to actually process her words.  She placed one last kiss on me then I felt the most excruciating pain ever. She bit me, and with an animalistic growl pulled back. She no longer looked the same to me. Her curly black hair looked longer and darker, her straight white teeth were now pointed and sharp. Her eyes though, her eyes were a deep red with black surrounding them. I will never forget her eyes, or the way she laughed at my 20 year old body writhing in pain on the ground.

        I woke up with a layer of sweat covering my body. I have had this nightmare for the past thousand years. This was the night I turned in 1015. I have learned to adjust to the new cravings and sleeping pattern. I have only met one vampire I knew I could trust completely. Her name is Rose and she is my best friend. She found me that night on the street after the mysterious women had left me. She left to go on a world trip with her beloved, and I didn't feel like being a third wheel.

        I decided to go for a walk around town to clear my head. I was walking by the cliff when I saw a girl around 17 about to jump. There was something different about her though. Her hair was a pretty shade of brown cascading down her petit figure.I immedietly knew that this was the girl I have been waiting for my whole life. My beloved, my love. " Wait! Stop!" I called to her. She stopped to turn around but before I could see her face, she fell.