Leaving?

William's P.O.V

          As we were waiting for the pizza to arrive I was deep in thought. All I could think about was her. She was driving me crazy and she didn't even know it. The way her waist length brown hair flowed down to her back made me want to run my fingers through it. Her beautiful emerald green eyes made me want to just stare in them forever. Just looking at her makes me want to give her anything her sad heart desires, just to make her happy again.

        I was sitting there in deep thought when a I heard a sweet voice call my name.

        "William?" she asked in an innocent voice " The pizza is here, but I don't have any money..." She said awkwardly leaving the sentence hanging, playing with her fingers.

        "Oh, Yea! Ha-ha.I'll just go get that then." I said embarrassed to get caught lost in my thoughts, like a love-struck teenager. I quickly got up and payed for the pizza, bringing it to the kitchen and setting it down on the counter all while my princess follows me.

Sophia's P.O.V.

        When I had to ask him for the pizza money, I felt really embarrassed that I didn't have any money to pay for it. After everything he is doing for me, and I can't even pay for a stupid pizza. He didn't seem too bothered about it so I let it slide but first thing tomorrow I'm going to the bank and taking out money to pay him back for everything then i'll be gone. I followed him to the kitchen after he got the pizza and watched him get out two plates and place them on the table. I got my pizza and sat down at his dining room table while he did the same and sat across from me.

        It was very awkward, neither of us had anything to say. So I told him my plan for tomorrow.

        " I'll be gone by tomorrow." I tell him. " I will stop at the bank before I go and will pay you for helping me." He started to laugh, like rolling on the floor laughing. I, however, had no idea why he was laughing. I was completely serious.

        "Pay me for what?" he said amused. " The $10 pizza" he said laughing a little bit.

        " For helping me out, most people would have just kept walking,or dropped me off at the nearest hospital, but here we are" I say gesturing to the room " in you're house eating the food you payed for"

        He stared at me for a minute and then in all seriousness he said "You never have to feel guilty or upset, about anything i do for you. This is all by choice if I didn't want to help you, trust me, i wouldn't" Did he really mean that? " and you can stay here as long as you like. You aren't a bother and I just so happen to work from home"

        I felt.. welcomed. I haven't felt welcomed since my mom and dad were both there to greet me when I came home from school, or when I went to my childhood friend Samantha's house growing up. He said it so sincerely too, and I don't know where to go now. I refuse to go home and go back to the lonely feeling that has for a long time replaced the welcoming, good nature of the house.

        " I don't really want to overstay my welcome.."  I say

        "You won't" he says a little bit too fast. 

        " Then I just might have too" I say with a small smile