Unsure

Today is the day..... I don't know how this is going to work or if I'll need to do any weird rituals, but I'm ready to do this. I love William and he loves me. That's enough for me right now. I know that I will be protected forever with him by my side, and the demons that haunt my past will be put in the back of my mind.
     I was shaken from my thoughts when William handed me a light pink dress with intricate gold patterns that looked like it was made for a princess.
I silently took it from his grasp and went into the bathroom to put it on. The dress is beautiful with a tight bodice that starts cascading down my body starting at the waist. It has gold swirling patterns all over it that makes me feel like I actually am a princess. I love it, but I couldn't tie the bow for the bodice.
        I walked out of the bathroom in search for William when I saw him sitting on the bed staring at me with so much love and adoration I was suprised I could still stand.

Williams P.O.V.

       When she walked out of that bathroom, I couldn't believe my eyes. She's so gorgeous I don't know how I got so luck to have her.
     "You look.......stunning."I said as she blushed and tilted her head.
    "T-thanks. Do you mind?" I said gesturing to my back. God shes killing me, i just want to kiss her smooth skin and discover whats underneath the dress. My thoughts were stopped when i heard her say "William I'm really nervous for today, what if we can't be together?" Her voice was so lovely I could barely focus on the words she said.
    "My love, they have been waiting for the day where I found my beloved longer than I." I tried to re-assure her as I finished tying the back of her dress and she nodded her pretty little head. We silently walked down to the throne room.
     It was a grand sight I could never get tired of, and when she stepped into the room I had never felt like so many beautiful things could come together like this. She is a work of art that was crafted ever so carefully. I want her in every way possible, no matter what needs to be done.
Sorry it's so short and I haven't been updating. I'm going to try and update a lot more often I promise. Don't forget to show your love and vote!!! Xoxo