Welcome, Sweetheart

Walking to his house was fun. We got to know each other a little more but I was really closed off about my family and I think he realized this,because he stopped asking me about them a while ago. We started to walk toward the richer side of town and I looked in awe at all the houses. My family wasn't poor,but we definitely were not this rich. In no time at all we were at his house, or should I say mansion.

"Welcome, sweetheart." he said as he opened the door.

"wow" I said in awe as I entered the house. When you walk in there is a grand chandelier hanging in between 2 staircases that lead to different sides of the house. It looks old but modern at the same time.The appliances in the kitchen are brand new and look as though they haven't been used in a while.I saw William walk on the other side of the island.

" Are you hungry?" he asked

"A little" right when I finished saying that my stomach growled really loud.I blushed.

"How about pasta?" 

"Pasta sounds good" I said. I watched him start to work on the mean and I couldn't help but stare in awe at the muscles under his shirt. He looked like a god. I might have a small crush, even though ive  only known him for a really short amount of time.He probably thinks I'm crazy.

William's P.O.V

        I learned a lot about her during our walk. She was very closed off about her family. I'm hoping she will eventually let me in and tell me how it got so bad that she felt as though killing herself was the answer. I stopped asking about them because it obviously made her uncomfortable. She seemed to be in deep thought about something, so I let her be.

When we got to the house I said " Welcome, Sweetheart" 

"wow" she said in awe.I'm so glad she likes it. She looked around for a little bit, staying downstairs before going into the kitchen,me following. She inspected it before taking a seat.

"Are you hungry?" I asked politely.

"A little" she said in a small voice.Then her stomach growled, and she blushed. That was the cutest thing I have ever seen. I plan to make her blush more often. I think about what to make for  minute before finally deciding.

"How about pasta?" When she gave me the okay I started on it so she wouldn't be hungry for much longer. I could feel her stare at me while I started to cook, and as much as I tried to ignore it, the fact that it turned me on didn't help. At all. Finally I couldn't stand it anymore.

Sophia's P.O.V.

        I was looking at him for about 20 minutes when he suddenly turned around and before I knew it I was pinned against the table with him kissing me passionately. It took me by complete surprise and when he started to pull back thinking I didn't want to kiss him I kissed him just as hard, making him groan. We stayed like this for a minute when he broke the kiss and started tracing open kisses down my neck finding my sweet spot and giving me a love bite.

         I was enjoying it so much that we both forgot the stove was turned on and the fire alarm started to go off. He immediately broke the kiss and went to put the fire out, while I'm pretty sure I'm never getting rid of this blush. That was my first kiss. As soon as the fire was put out he ran his hand through his hair, and he laughed and said "Pizza?" I laughed with him,and for a minute everything felt okay.