Stay With Me

I tried to play it off. Tried to pretend that I wasn't trying to figure out a way to escape fast and easy. It's not that I didn't trust William. He had become a part of my daily routine and I didn't like not being close to him. I was scared of the other two vampires in the room that could possibly eat me.
             For now, though, all I wanted was Williams hand rubbing soothing circles on my back and a nice nap. I guess he had the same idea because he tested a small step closer to me to see of I would move but when I didn't move back he walked towards me and placed his hand on the small of my back.
                    " I think I'm going to head to our room and let this new information sink in a little more." He said calmly while picking my frozen Frame up bridal style and carrying me down more hallways before we reached a room in this castle or whatever it was. " I hope you don't mind, since we are mates they thought it was appropriate to put us in the same room together. I can sleep on the floor if it makes you uncomfortable though." That snapped me out of my daze and I grabbed his hand. " No.... I-I need you with me right now. I don't know why but I feel safe with you and I'm not letting you sleep on the floor." I said.
         He didn't say anything just quietly walked over to the bed and took his shirt and pants off and laid on the bed only in his boxers. I silently paced the floor for a minute to get my thoughts in order. I don't know if I want to be here. I don't know if I can deal with this. William has always been kind and gentle towards me. I doubt that would change now that I know his secret, I just don't want to end up heartbroken or dead if I let myself care to much.
      "Tell me more about what a mate is." I said in a small voice.He cleared his throat an said "Mates are your everything. You love them the minute you lay eyes in them. They are perfection in your eyes. Nothing and no one is more important to you either." He said staring in my eyes.
        " I know you aren't used to this and I will give you all the time that you need, but whenever you're not around I feel like i'm missing a piece of myself.I want to take you on dates and be romantic and kiss you until you cant feel your lips and sleep in the same bed as you at night, not for sex but to know your near me and your scent is around me and if anything ever happened I would be right next to you.I want you to stay with me now and forever." he said so sincerely my eyes started to water and I'm racing over to the bed hugging him and crying.
       " Nobody has ever cared about me the way you do. I'm scared i'm going to fall and you aren't going to be there to catch me" He sat up so I was curled up in his lap and he was using the pad o his thumb to wipe away the tears. " I will always catch you, I promise" and with that said I kissed him.

Hope you guys liked it! It will get more interesting I promise,I have big plans for the next chapter ;) Don't forget to comment your love and vote!