You Can't Be Serious

Williams P.O.V.
I tried to procrastinate getting the things we needed. All black clothes was the first thing I needed to get. I grabbed some of Rose's clothes for Sophia and then changed into my own .
I'm nervous to bring her into the dark place that I call home. She screams innocence and my world is anything but. I don't have any intention on scaring her away but if I don't show her myself she might go in alone and I'd rather deal with this now.
I realize I've taken longer than planned and rush back to her only to have her check me out then look curiously at the items that I'm holding.I tell her to change and ,as ususal, she asks me as few questions that I answer best as I can without giving anything away.
I hope this goes better than I think it will.

Sophia's P.O.V.

When the door finished opening all the way I came across a man. He had dark hair and pale skin. He was just as flawless as William, even though in my opinion William is much better looking.
"Welcome back William. I assume this is the one."he said. He sounds young but also very mature. Williams lips start to lift in a small smile when he says "Yes, she is." I'm confused but I don't say it out loud. What is the one? Ill have to ask William later. William pulls me forward a little bit and we start walking down a dim hallway with many twists and turns. I'm very nervous but I trust William even though I've only known him for a short time.
When we came to a stop in front of another set of doors I just wanted to push William out of the way and open them as fast as possible. I didn't like the suspense, at all. "This is it, are you positive you want to do this?" He said. "I've been walking and waiting for an hour, hell yeah I'm positive" I say impatiently. He sighs and mumbles an okay.
He opens the door to a grand ballroom with crimson red walls with intricate black designs that would put a palace to shame. In the middle of the ceiling was a metallic looking black chandelier that tied the whole room together, but what really caught my eye was the two people walking towards us.
"This is the king and queen of this land. Be polite and greet them with the up most respect. If they don't give you their blessing then I don't know what will happen." William whispered in my ear as the fast approaching couple suddenly stood in front of us.
"H-hi. I mean, uh, greetings your majesty's?" I said ending in a question and sounding confused the whole time. My cheeks almost matched the red on the walls when William just started laughing soon joined by the king and queen. When they were all sobered up from their little laughing fest they turned to me looking serious.
"Sweetheat" the queen started "We are close friends of Williams not to mention the ruler of vampires. That is why we needed to approve of you. To make sure you are a good person for a dear friend of ours and that you would be able to keep our secret." I was mezmorized by the sound of her elegant voice. Then I caught up with what she said and it was my turn to laugh."hahahah-you-your not va-vampires." I say laughing so hard I'm clutching my stomach.
"Baby, yes we are, and you're my one true love. You're my mate."

Well, damn. This just got wayyy more interesting than I had expected.