Rose

Don't forget to comment and vote!!

Waking up in an unfamiliar room the next morning was weird. The smell of pancakes wafting up to my room was weird as well. I'm used to waking up and getting breakfast myself.

        All I remember from last night after our talk is me suggesting we watch Avengers, because he has never seen it, and that is one of my favorite movie of all time. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep during the first 20 minutes though. I hope he didn't carry me, i'm not exactly light, and he lives in a mansion with a lot of stairs.I faintly recall him whispering something to me right before I fell asleep but it was too low for me to hear.

         I got out of the extremely comfortable bed and walked down the stairs to see an unfamiliar women cooking, instead of William.

        "Uh, hi " I say awkwardly with a tiny wave

        "You must be Sophia! My name is Rose, i'm William's best friend." She was too cheery for it too only be 7:30 in the morning. What is she doing here so early anyways? She must have seen the confusion on my face though because she started to explain to me.

        "Me and William have known each other for a long time, he is like a brother to me, and I am currently his roommate and engaged as of this weekend" she added a knowing look when she told me she was engaged, like she knew I was getting a little bit jealous. Right after she finished explaining to me two muscular arms wrapped around her waist and kissed her cheek and in his husky morning voice he added " She is also moving in with me as soon as she is packed, that's why we are here so early, and since William and I are good friends as well we wanted him to know" mystery man said. 

        "This is Theo, my fiance." Rose said, just when William walked into the room and placed his arm on my shoulder nonchalantly, I, on the other hand turned into a tomato. I looked up at him with a curious look and he just shrugged like it was no big deal.

        "So what's this I hear about an engagement?" William asks. 

        " Theo asked me while we were on our little get-away, and I said yes" 

        " Congrats, i'm expecting an invite of course." He said with no room for argument.

        " I expect you to bring Sophia as a date though." she said in the exact same tone as he did'

He then pulled me in front of him and with amusement lighting up his eyes, got down on one knee and said in a very proper sounding voice " Sophia, would you like to accompany me to his fine event?"  I decided to play along by placing my hand over my heart and made my eyes glossy with tears " I wasn't expecting this, I don't even know where to start." I said giggling a little at the end. He then looks to me and says " Say yes! and you can be mine, and I yours"  

        By the time he finished that we both were on the floor laughing and Rose was backing away slowly with Theo behind her. " We are just gonna..um.. leave you to alone." she said while she walked out the door. When me and William  finished with out laughing fit he turned to face me since we were both laying on the floor.

        "Seriously though, will you go with me?" He said while tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear and looking into my eyes.

        " Of, course I will.Did I have a choice?" I say jokingly

         " Of course you do. Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise either.Okay?" I was touched by two little sentences. They literally made my heart melt, so I did what any other girl would do.

I kissed him.