The Way Down

William told me he had to grab a few things before we could go in, I told him to hurry up.About 10 min. Later he came back with shorts and a tank top for me and he was in shorts and a t-shirt. All of the clothes were black.

       "I want you too change into these.Okay?"

       "But wh-" He cut me off.

       "Because if you want to go down there I need you to wear these. No questions until after." I took the clothes and quickly went into the on sweet to change.

       The shorts and tank top hugged my body like a second skin. It made me uncomfortable to wear and I started to think all of this was a big joke. The minute I walked out of the bathroom I could feel his eyes glued to me. When I looked up he cleared his throat and looked away, a rose color dusting his cheeks.

       "So..." I started awkwardly "When are we going down" I finished with a smile,excited and ready to go.

        "Whenever your ready, but first I want to do one thing."

         "You literally jus-" He cut me off again but this time with a sweet kiss that only lasted for a second, before he opened the door and jumped down. Next thing you know my eyes are closed and i'm on my way down to the unknown space.

I landed in someones arms with my eyes squeezed shut and my arms around they're neck. That same cold eerie feeling was even stronger one you got down here and i found my eyes not wanting to be open

"You can open you're eyes now. Don't be afraid okay?"his voice wrapped around me like a blanket and my eyes slowly started to open. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was...strange. Doors lined the hallway but at the very end was a door that grabbed my attention.

It was painted a deep red that reminded me of blood, and a bright light started to slowly fill the once pitch black crack at the bottom of the door where the floor never touches it.My feet start moving before I realize it and I find myself starting to touch the mysterious door.

The moment my middle finger touched the flawless red door it started to open. Startled I stepped back and I step back into a William. His arms wrap around my waist and I relax into them. When I look up at his face he gives me a small reassuring smile and nods for me to look back at the forever opening door.

Sorry it took so long to update. I will try to update the next chapter soon. Don't forget to show some love by voting and commenting :)