I love you

I woke up the next morning to a sleeping William that looked so peaceful in his sleep. I honestly didn't even know if he needed sleep. I didn't know much about him anymore. Does he kill people? Is he affected by the sunlight? Can he go without breathing? What if he was just using me for blood!
I need to just breath and think about this. He has never taken blood from me so I can rule out the last one and he is asleep right now I think. He's been in the sunlight and he breathes like a normal human being too. I need to think a lot more than I have been.
Tomorrow is when the king and queen decide if we can stay together or not. I love him. I know I do, but I'm not sure if I want to be apart of this world, this life. I'm scared but without him I feel empty, like a part of me is missing. He floods my thoughts constantly, I want to kiss him every minute of every day. I need him near me to know I'm safe and to make me feel like I finally have a place to call home. He makes me feel loved and wanted. I'm in love with him and I know that. I can feel it if only this wasn't so rushed and I had time to fall for him as a human.
I feel William start to wake up and pull me closer to him.
"What are you doing up, baby?" I got butterflies in my stomach just listening to his morning voice and when he called me baby sealed the deal.
" I love you." I rushed out. His eyes got wide with shock and then he sat up and kissed me with so much passion I thought I was going to explode. He gently brought me back on the bed and continued kissing me while he was on top. Just when I started running out of breathe he rests his forehead against mine and tells me, breath brushing against my lips, "I love you so so so much, love. You're my world now and forever. Does this mean you'll stay?" Feeling daring and excited at the same time I kiss him again until I run out of breath and tell him " Forever and always."
William's P.O.V.
God she's so beautiful. Waking up with her in my arms makes me the happiest person on earth. I was so afraid she was going to decide she didn't want me in her life and that she was scared. I would never hurt her, ever. She gives me the best feeling and without her I'd be still as lost as ever in my life with nothing to look forward too except third wheeling with rose and her mate.
If I'm not allowed to be with her I'll change her. I never want to hurt her but if she needs to be one of us to stay with me I'll do it. I'll ask her at first and ease her into it but I know that one day I'll make her mine for all of eternity.