Author's Note *EXTREMELY IMPORTANT*

I'm very sorry to say this, but I've lost all inspiration for this fanfic. I hate how the plot line draws out, how unbelieveably cheesy and cliche it is, and why I even bothered with this. However, I am NOT going to delete this. There is a very likely chance that I'll start over from scratch in the future.

 I always have second thoughts, so the reason why I didn't just delete it, was that I'll regret it majorly in the future. I've invested a lot of my time in this, and it would be a waste just to delete it. It's going to take me a while to make my final desision, so if you try to push me, and say "hurry up, when are you going to make up your flipping mind?!?" It's just going to take me longer. I want to make sure I'm doing the right thing.

On the other hand, I will be continuing with The Sky's The Limit.  I'm very pleased at how it's going along and how I wrote it. There won't be any trouble whatsoever with that fanfiction. Right now, I'm taking a small break from writing it, so that I can share my story in the clubs and discussions, the way how I did it for this fanfiction. 

On the happy note, I'm starting a collection of One Direction One Shots. I'm not taking requests now, but I'll let y'all know when. I already have a Niall one shot up. It's kinda bad, but I like it.

Most likely in 2013, I'll restart this fanfiction, a whole new plotline.  I'm not too sure, but I'm already thinking about it.

Also, this problem has been on my mind for a bit, so if you say just now, all of a sudden, I'm really going to be pissed off by you.

I'm really sorry about this guys if you actually liked this fanfiction. I really am, but I'm not feeling it anymore for this.

I'm sorry,

-Danielle (IlikeCarrotsDoee17)