Chapter 14~ A First

Author's Note-

   Hey! Sorry if this took a bit to get out.  I just started on my other fanfiction, The Sky's The Limit.  I got the idea of most of the story from the movie Skyfall. It was amazing! (the movie...). So, I'll be balancing TSTL and Unforgettable now. Last chapter was short yadayada, so here's a little longer one. I'M SORRY FOR ALL OF THE CLIFFHANGERS. I understand that Payzer's back again:) But, when I had this story sorted out, it was when the two were apart. Also, this story actually takes place in 2013:)

 IG- its_danielle_aye (haven't been on lately..)

Twitter- ItsDaniBro17

Other Fanfics- The Sky's The Limit- Liam Payne

 -Dani

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Chapter 14~

(Liam's P.O.V)

  I really hate management right now.

Here I am, in this fancy diner, in the heart of the American city that I don't know very much, on a date with a girl I don't even know. Management set me up with her. So far, she's repulsive. But management's forcing me on her, and then forcing me to go official with her for six months. Right now, she was complaining loudly about the calories in her salad. I still haven't learned her name.

 She was a model, one of my least favorite types. Tall, frightfully thin, with a cream and roses complexion. She had large deep blue eyes and near waist length vivid auburn hair. She was actually beautiful on the outside, but in the inside, definitely not.

"Liammmm," She whined. She knew my name. Most people out there do.

"Yes?" I asked coldly, crossing my arms.

"Can we leave? I don't like how fatty all their food is!" She whined again. We haven't even eaten yet! I cried out in my head.

"Sure," I lied through gritted teeth. I was starving, but I had to please her. She was on in the deal, that I knew of. We were to date one night, go official, and remain that way for six months. Then we (management) would decide if to go further. I don't know how I'm going to last six months with this woman.

Why did I have to break up with Danielle?

"If it's not too much to ask, if I could ask what your name is?" I asked rigidly, yet politely. She let out a cold laugh, and looped her arm around my arm as I pushed the door open.

"God, they don't tell you anything do they?" She laughed, as I blushed a deep scarlet, "My name is Lacey,"

We stepped out into the cool Chicago air, and I was already at my wits end.

---------------------------------------------

She was very tipsy. Very, very, very without a doubt. Very drunk.

We were in our own private hotel room for the night, and as much as I wanted to, I wanted to ditch Lacey here by herself. But it wasn't a very nice thing to do. I had decided to take a shower, and I came out of the shower, to see that Lacey had ordered more than plenty of booze.

I walked out of the bathroom, fully clothed. She was naked except for her lingerie, which was a little, er, rather slutty. Harry or Zayn would have liked it, but I definitely didn't appreciate it. She staggered over to me, and started rubbing her hands on my thigh. I ripped her hands off, repulsed.