Epilogue

Epilogue

(Stormie's P.O.V.)

I never realized that a summer could change my life. One, simple, little vacation. It was unreal.

Now looking back all of these years (twenty years oh my god), I kind of wish I could repeat that again. The thrill of being on my own, having fun with my best friends, and falling in love. I really do wish I could experience that again.

Harry and I shared many kisses, hugs, and cuddles before we actually called us official. But that was shortlived, since we broke up quickly afterwards, because of some stupid assumptions. It took another two years before we got back together.

I have a job, that I actually adore. Some people might find it weird, but I love being a psychologist. People come to me all the time after the loss of an loved one, or to sort out their anger. Since I had an hard time moving on from my sister. Then I had that depression, and I never looked for help. I don't want anyone going through what I had gone through. 

Rydar lives in England, and of course we keep in touch. She's an homicide detective, and my god is she an amazing one at that. Eden, sweet Eden died years ago. It's what inspired Rydar's job, because Eden was murdered. Murdered in our apartment while we were in college. Rydar had solved the murder herself, going out of her way against the cop's will. It turns out it was Dallas, shockingly.

The boys are still at large. They have not broken up, and they're strong as ever. They all are married,  and have kids already, but it doesn't stop them from living their dream. I'm proud of them.

Lastly, Harry again. Oh sweet, dorky, cheeky Harry. He was my first love. But we never lasted long. He has a wife of his own, and I'm married to someone else. But we will never, ever forget our relationship with each other. 

"Babe, what are you thinking about?" Someone asked from behind me, pulling me out of my reverie. I jumped and turned around to see my husband.

"I'm just thinking about how much has changed since that summer." I smiled, while he slid his strong arms around mine. I cupped his face with my palms. His brown eyes crinkled.

"A lot has changed don't you think?" He asked me, snaking his hands up the inside of my shirt, his palms resting on my back.

"Oh yep. A lot has changed Liam." I grinned nuzzling my nose along with his.

"It was one unforgettable summer."

A/N

Aaaaaaaaaaannnndddddd it's over. Woohoo!

I threw you off there didn't I? You guys were expecting some cliche ending with Harry? NOOOOPPE. 

As for how the story goes, you can make it up in your head of what happens between chapter 15 and here.

I'm so sorry for not going on with the story, I hated it. But at least here's an ending c:

I do have three other stories, two fanfiction and one story. I will try to update the other fanfics soon as possible.

Thank you guys for reading this and voting and everything. Thank you for the 2,000 reads, even though this was an shitty story.

-Danielle/Dani ; freddykruegersniece (previously known as ILikeCarrotsDoee17)