Chapter 11~ A Clean Slate

Hey guyssss,

 Here's chapter 11 for you. Some of my friends got a little confused on part two of the last chapter. This chapter should clear some things up. My sissy's trying to get me to call y'all 'ungrateful llamas'. Nope, not gonna call you guys that, it's too disrespec- I SOUND LIKE LIAM OH MY GOD. But still.

I'm sorry if this chapter's boring and short.

shoutout goes to my sissy @Aj5678943210, she's awesome. She's a Killjoy, or whatever that is.

 Enjoy!

COMMENT/VOTE!

Dani

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Chapter 11~

(Stormie's P.O.V)

"Stormie?"

I blinked, and I struggled to sit up, but I was immediately stopped by a sharp twisting pain coursing through my body. I gave up, and sat back down. I sucked in a sharp intake of air. I tried sitting up slightly and succeeded.

"Er- do you recognize any of us?" The blonde haired boy asked me nervously, his blue eyes big and sad.

"You're One Direction." I answered flatly. The group shared wary expressions. A blonde girl cleared her throat, and stepped forward.

"What's the last thing you remember?"

What's the last thing you remember? I racked my brain, as I tried to recall what had occured.

"I don't know," I bit my lip, looking down at the blanket that covered my legs. I turned my head to the window, and I froze.

I looked terrible. Various cuts, bruises, and stitches framed my face, neck, and shoulders. My arm was in a sling. I was hooked to an infinite number of tubes, I cannot count them all. I could feel a bandage on my chest, and bandages below my waist.

Then I remember.

Leaving the concert on my own.

Getting Starbucks, and that memory of my sister and I.

Leaving the building to the crossway.

The truck spinning out of nowhere.

The impact of my body to the truck, to the asphalt.

Then being lured in the never ending black abyss.

 My breathing rapidly grows faster, as bits come rushing back to me. The curly haired boy darts to my side, looking rather anxious.

"Alyssa, are you okay? You look rather ill. Maybe I should ca-" I cut him off,

"I'm fine Harry! How do you know my real name?" I gasped, yanking my hand painfully out of his hand. But I immediately regretted it, when I saw the pain flash in his marvelous green eyes.

"The medic told me when she called me from your phone," Zayn commented, holding up a white iPhone. I narrowed my eyes. Damn that blasted woman! I thought.

Harry tried to reach for my hand again, and I wondered what I had missed while I was in a coma. I surveyed the room, and noticed that a certain someone was missing.

Where the hell was Rydar?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Harry's P.O.V)