Author's Note- PLEASE READ.

Hey y'all,

So a few of you guys got a little confused in the last chapter, so I'm here to clarify.

When the medic called Zayn, some of y'all were confused. He gave Stormie his number, which I didn't add in the text. It was just recently added. The medics found Stormie's phone, and the first number that showed up was Zayn's. So they naturally called that. That should clear things up.

I was going to add a sneak peek at the end of the chapter, but I had reached my limit. So here's the sneak peek-

"Two of the most important people in my life that I loved dearly are dead. I just lost the only boy that I'll ever love to a mistake. My best friend has turned against me. Nobody will talk to me. And Louis is just acting plain wierd and awkward around me.

There's nothing else to live for is there? It all comes down to here, this moment. I have a choice. But it always comes with a price. Am I willing to sacrifice that? I'm scared.

What will the outcome be?"

Yup. There ya go. The sneak peek. If you can guess what chapter it's gonna be in (there's gonna be up to 30-40 chapters), then I'll give you a small role in the story.

Don't forget to comment/vote on the previous chapter (9)!

Dani

IG- its_danielle_aye

Twitter- ItsDaniBro17