Chapter 6~ A LONG Summer's Night.

Yep, it's out, yippee. I don't know what else to say but enjoy. I just opened a twitter account, if you'd like to follow me, ----> @ItsDaniBro17. My instagram is its_danielle_aye,. Ha. Now, seriously, here yah go. this is also a turning point dun dun dun.

~Chapter 6~ (Rydar's POV)

My life is completely different from the way it was from two months ago.

I moved out of my parent's house about two weeks after Tanner brought Andi home, and I've been struggling since. Right now, I'm crashing at Stormie's house. I couldn't thank the lad any more.

My parents blame Tanner for my departure, even though I try to explain it was for a different reason. Tanner treats me as if I was a ghost. But he's not the one at fault.

Andi is the one to blame.

~Flashback~

It was about two weeks after Tanner introduced us to Andi. If you weren't wary like me, some would of thought she was not who she said to be.

It was well past midnight, and I was comfortably nestled on the couch, watching a rerun of Spongebob. I love that funny little yellow absorbent cartoon. I loved watching that programme as a little girl, and oddly yet, I still do.

The whole house was dark, except for the living room, for which it was illuminated by the telly. There was a uncomfortable silence, as if there was someone else up. I was the only one up right? Mum and Dad were asleep, Tanner hit the sack hours ago, and who else could there be? No, possibly, not her.

Not Andi.

"Still awake hmm?" A drawl came from the corner doorway. My insides went cold. Tanner didn't invite anyone over today. I made sure I had the doors locked before I had went to watch the telly. I went rigid.

"None of your-" I started, but, I was cut off. A girl came into view, with flaming red hair. She sneered at me.

"Don't deny that I look familiar to you bitch. Remember me? I will be back, and you will be the one to jumpstart the flames!" Andi hissed, flexing her hand.

I froze. How? How did she find me, and my family?

~Six Years Ago~

My twelve year old little me is seriously stupid for doing this right now. Drea and I were gonna get killed, I know we are. I trembled beside Drea, terrified of the outcome. She turned her blonde head to me and narrowed her eyes. She brought her finger to her lips.

"We're bloody idiots for doing this Drea! We should leave!" I whimpered in her ear. She spun around, livid.

"Coward." She spat in my face. I felt my face heat up, my temper skyrocketing. She did not just do that to me.

We were breaking into the academy office, to change Drea's grades, because she was failing all of her grades. It was wrong, trust me I knew, and she forced me into joining her.

"You just didn't do what I thought you just did!" I hissed loudly, my face red. She was livid, and she clamped her hand on my mouth.

"Shut up! They'll hear us!" She whispered harshly, tightening her grip on my mouth. Then a light bulb popped in my head.

I bit on her mouth as hard as I could, and blood started gushing from her hand. She let out the loudest, bloodcurdling scream I had ever heard. The school alarm went off, and I heard footsteps. I bolted off in the one direction where no one could catch me. But I heard her holler my name, but it was distinctive over the alarms. But I heard one thing she screamed.