Chapter 2~Secrets Discovered

~Chapter 2~ (Stormie's P.O.V.)

My sister and I fell in love with them the second we saw them for the first time on The X Factor. We loved thier video diaries. For awhile, we had the habit of eating carrots, whenever we watched X Factor.

Then they got famous. They sold thier first album (which my sister and I bought on our iPods). Then they started appearing everywhere.

I closed my eyes painfully. Those memories were painful to remember. My sister's death shook me so much, I had changed almost entirely. I had stopped listening to them, for it hurt too much. I started a bad habit of cutting myself. My fingers were itching for the knife. 'Just one little cut,' my mind begged. So I obliged. It happened swiftly, and smoothly. It helped, it helped me cope with the pain.

I went and took a shower, cleaning up the blood from my wrist. I blow-dried my red hair, and straightened it. Then I stared at my face. I had this long ugly scar that started from the bridge of my nose, to my jawline. I also had a long scar from the back of my shoulder, traveling down my back, to my waist. Both scars are from the accident.

It takes liberal amounts of concealer to cover my scar. Then I blend it. Then my face looks exactly as it did before the accident. I never go out of my room without covering my scar up. Then I apply makeup how I normally wear it, a little heavier on the eye makeup. I get dressed, and I trudge downstairs for breakfast.

~•~•~•~

I rarely talk to my parents anymore. I don't think they care much for me anyhow. They're still shaken up from the accident. But I didn't care about them ignoring me.

I head on over to Rydar's house on my ripstik. When I get there, she's already outside, blasting a One Direction song on her iHome.

"You're insecure, don't know what for,

You're turning heads when you walk through the door,

You don't need makeup to cover up,

Being the way you are is enough."

Liam's voice sang powerfully through those tiny speakers.

"I know, I know how you feel about them now. But did you hear? Liam, Louis, and Zayn are all single again! Just like that! And Louis and Harry made up! Just like that! THAT MEANS I CAN HAVE ZAYN AS MY BOYFRIEND, AND LOU AND HAZZA CAN BROMANCE AGAAAAIIN!" She squealed, her arms flying in the air. I simply scowled.

"It's been exactly seven months Ry, how do you expect for me to react hearing this?" I hissed, crossing my arms. She freezes.

"Sev- Seven months? Ah bloody hell, I shouldn't have played it! I'm such an arse!" Rydar wailed, hitting herself. I immediately felt bad.

"Don't beat yourself over it, you didn't know," I reassured her, firmly gripping her shoulder. She looked at me with reproachful eyes. Then her eyes darted to behind me. Indistictively I turned around to see Eden walking up to us, a sad look on her face.

"We need to talk. The three of us," She said, "Privately, preferrably in Storm's room." She added, her big brown eyes scanning my confused face.

We met up in my room at my house, with the door closed and locked. Rydar eyed my crumpled up towel on the floor, which had some bloodstains on it. I hastily scooped it up, stowing it in my hamper. I stretched across my bed, Rydar settled herself on a beanbag, and Eden leaned on the edge of my desk. I acknowledged her. She cleared her throat.

"This morning when I got up, I was digging around for my eyelash curler, I came across this-" She held up a white envelope, "And it was addressed to you. Your sister, a month before the accident, had stopped by to give me this. She told me to hold onto it, and to give it to you two months before your Nineteenth birthday. I never opened it, but my finding it today, and realizing it is two months before your birthday. So, here. Open it up." She handed me the envelope. Butterflies stirred in my stomach.

I opened it, and I read outloud the letter.

"To Thunderstormie, (her nickname for me) I got in major trouble, and I know, big shock for me right? Yeah, you could say that. So, I got caught by Mom and Dad, and they made me give you what's enclosed in the envelope. I hope you enjoy it with Rydar and Eden, Dallas told me Eden would love it. Make sure you get me an autograph, 'kay?

Love,

M."

Tears welled up in my eyes. How come she never told me she got in trouble? And her handwriting, ripped my heart apart. And seeing her nickname for me, I was on the verge of bawling. I turned the envelope over and three tickets fell into the palm of my hand.

They were VIP Seating tickets to a One Direction concert, which would take place next month. I gaped, and Rydar and Eden shrieked.