Chapter 10~ Tears&Blood Pt. 2

Author's note:

I was grounded from my laptop for a while, so I had to type everything on my phone. It was hard cos my phone kept erasing everything I had typed. grrr -.- but I have my laptop back!! yaaaaayyy! Since I was typing on my phone, I was limited to a certain length, so I had to split the chapter into two parts.

By the way, anyone seen the music video of Little Things? I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

so enjoy!

COMMENT/VOTE!!!

Dani

---------------------------------------------------------------

~Chapter 10 Pt. 2

(Harry's P.O.V)

"DOCTOR! HER HEART STOPPED! HELP! NURSE!" Louis screamed, bolting out of the room for help. My body broke down into silent screams of despair.

Three Hours Later

Sitting here, as I reflected back to when Stormie's heart stopped. That's one memory that I want to push out of my mind, but it won't seem to budge. But luckily, the doctors managed to jumpstart her heart again. I'm ever so grateful, for the fact that there's hope in winning her heart when she wakes up.

I reached over and squeezed her hand gently, to let her know that someone will be by her side, no matter what. I looked over to see the lads half asleep. But Niall was the only other one still going strong. He was watching Stormie intensely, his eyebrows furrowed in concentration.

"When do you think she's gonna wake up? I'm hoping soon," Niall throatily asked me, his blue eyes blank.

"Whenever she wants to. It's her choice. But I'm never gonna leave her side, because I'm here for here, and I want to be there when she wakes up." I murmured, pushing back a strand of red hair from Stormie's lovely face.

Niall fidgeted uncomfortably across from me, his blue eyes clouded. "Niall? Are you okay mate? Do you want food?" I asked, now stroking my thumb across the back of her hand. He shook his head.

"Actually, I think I'm knackered. I'll just go to sleep," Niall muttered, curling up in his chair. Why did I feel like he's hiding something from me? Soon, the room was full of snores, and steady beeping from the monitor.

My eyelids started getting heavy, and before I knew it, I was out of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of muffled screams and shouts. Groggily, I rubbed my eyes and straightened my spine. I was so stiff, from the position I had been sleeping in, and these goddamn chairs. Zayn was the only other one in the room, and Stormie was still in a coma.

"What's going on out there? Do you know what's going on?" I asked, in an even slower pace than usual. He nodded.

"Louis is screaming at the two girls, lecturing them I would say. Leave it to him to sort things out," Zayn shrugged, staring at the door. It was oblivious that he didn't like hospitals, nor did I.

I averted my attention to Stormie. I noticed that someone changed her bandages, probably during the night when the five of us were asleep. I pushed back a strand of her hair away from her face, and hoped that everything would be fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Louis' P.O.V)

When I woke up in my chair, I was incredibly stiff. I started massaging my poor muscles, as I straightened my spine. Note to self, to complain about these shitty chairs. I saw the two girls standing over Stormie, the blonde silently crying. I felt my face heat up as I stood up.