Chapter 1~ My Sister's Keeper.

~Prologue~

The voices chattering from the from the front porch seemed to liven up the dull, blank night. Light was flooding through the open door, out into the warm night. A group of black figures were moving along the stream of light, saying thier farewells.

The family of four loaded thier car and drove away, the two teens in the backseat waving goodbye through the open window.

After a while, with the windows down, lively music started pouring out, as the two teens unbuckled thier seatbelts and started dancing along with the music. But all of that is cut off by a girl's piercing scream, and a deafening metallic BANG, of not two, but three cars colliding into each other.

Soon, the sounds of moans and sirens filled, the once warm, air. And five people were pronounced dead that night.

~Chapter 1~ (Stormie's P.O.V.)

Eden and Rydar were being such prats right now. I crossed my arms, as I watched in amusement. Eden was attempting to try to pull Rydar's jeans down to see what color underwear she was wearing.

Meanwhile, Rydar, was trying to pull Eden's shirt off to see what color bra Eden was wearing. I felt a twinge of resentment. I snapped my head up to a dignified look of triumph on Rydar's face as she was holding Eden's t-shirt in her fist.

"It's purple! She wears purple bras! Ha!" Rydar shrieked gleefully, now thrusting her arms in a victory dance.

Seeing this as an opportunity to gain some triumph herself, Eden launched herself at Rydar, and yanked Rydar's skinny jeans down.

"And Missus Rydar here wears lacy black underwear, all for Mr. Harold Styles!" Eden yelled joyfully, prancing around the living room, holding Rydar's pants above her head.

It was quite the sight to see. A two girls, standing next to each other dancing around, half naked. I sniggered.

"I suppose you'd like for me to snap a picture, and tweet it to the boys?" I asked sarcastically, shifting my weight. I scowled, and the resentment returned to my stomach.

Eden looked at me, then looked down at herself, then looked at Rydar. She looked at me. Her next move shocked me. She walked over to me and hugged me. I flinched.

"You did something like this with her didn't you?" She whispered into my ear.

I ripped myself from her arms. Hot tears stung my eyes. Rydar seemed shocked. Then she nodded, her long purplish- black waves bobbing. She knew.

"She was tackling me because I had her iPod, I was threatening to wipe her songs off from there. She ripped my shirt off and ran up and down the street with it with me chasing after her, half-naked." I whispered.

Rydar and Eden grinned at each other, and nodded. Then they bolted out the front door, running up and down the street, screaming their heads off, and half-naked.

~~~~~

She stood there in the doorway of my room, arms crossed. She was glaring at me with her piercing aquamarine eyes. I stood before her, even though she was older than me, I was taller than her. She had a smug smile on her face, and she just simply walked away. And then I awoke. Just a dream.

Grumbling, I slid out of bed. And I walked over to my vanity. That was the third time in a row I had that dream. Why did my beautiful dead older sister keep haunting my dreams? As of today, it was the seven month anniversary of the accident, and her death.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I lacked the beauty my sister had. We had the same eyes, but other than that, we looked entirely different.

She had waist-length golden blonde hair, whereas I had light brown hair midway through my back. She had gorgeous fair skin, and I had tanned, bronze skin. She was petite, and I towered over many. She had pixie-like features, I have high cheekbones, and nothing else. She was the quiet good one, I was the sneaky, loud-mouthed one.

But we also, didn't like or agree on the same things. She thought I had wierd taste in music. I told her I thought she was too much of a prissy.

She always wanted to see me with red hair like Ariana Grande's. When she died, I dyed my hair that exact shade.

But one thing she and I loved. We loved this british-irish boyband, named One Direction.