Chapter 8~ Remerging Quakes.

So, here's chapter 8! Mind that I changed the cover again, but this is the final book cover. I'm pretty satisfied.

Oh, I got chosen in FutureMrsTomlinsonx's contest, I'll be portraying as Katrina's best friend in book 2! yay!

Comment/Vote! & Enjoy!

Dani xx

Twitter- ItsDaniBro17

Instagram- its_danielle_o

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Chapter 8~ (Stormie's P.O.V.)

I ran across the hallway, and I started banging on the door. The boys were standing in the doorway of their room, watching me with amusement. I started yelling swear words through the door, infuriated. Finally, Eden opened the door.

"What do you- IS THAT WHO I THINK IT IS BEHIND YOU?" Eden screeched at me, her eyes growing wide as oreos. I turned red with embarassment.

"Just gimme my purse and room pass, I don't have time for this, I'm getting quite hungry," I snapped, holding my hand out. Relucantly, she handed me my stuff, and I closed the door on her foot. She let out a cry of pain through the closed door.

I turned around to see the boys still standing in their doorway. I scowled, and stormed off down the hallway.

"Wait! Maybe I should come with you, so that you don't get lost again!" I heard a familiar accent call after me. I spun around to see Louis jogging towards me. Great.

I just walked off, and he just joined me, bouncing along on the heel of his TOMS. I didn't invite you, and don't you know it's rude to invite yourself in things? I thought, turning to my left, into the wall. He guffawed, pulling me towards him.

"You going mental? I hear the more mental, the more brilliant," Louis said, inbetween guffaws. I arched an eyebrow, whilst rubbing my chest.

"You quoting Alice? Nice." I commented, strolling towards the elevators. He chuckled, following after me, into the cargo. He wrinkled his nose. What was he thinking?

"Their taste in elevator music is irrelevant compared to my tastes," He finally stated. I giggled, So that's what he was so deep in thought for! I thought.

"Sass much?" I asked retorhically, nudging him in the ribs. He waggled an eyebrow, and he got an pair of rolled eyes in return.

"Well, the fans do address me as the sassmaster from Doncaster, and them and the boys like to point out that I have a 'nice' thick bum," Louis trailed off, his piercing blue eyes squinted in focus.

"I have a question, what do you see in Harry that causes the fans to 'ship' the two of you as 'Larry Stylinson'?" I asked retorically, nudging him in the ribs with my elbow.

His piercing blue eyes sharpened, and he scowled, his jawline hardening. He glared at me.

"I'd rather not talk about it, it's rather a, erm, delicate topic," He snapped, his glare deepening.

I looked at the floor, and I shuffled my feet. The way he was glaring at me, was the same exact way how my older sister used to shoot me her death glares. I closed my eyes, before allowing any tears to escape.

Craftily, my tears mangaged to sneak it's way out of my closed eyes. I finally opened my eyes to the uncomfortable silence. Then the tears fell to the ground, with an unmistakeable 'splash!'. I missed my sister too much.

I had thought I was sort of finally moving on, but I guess not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Louis' P.O.V.)