9. Surrounded

Recap Start

"Why? She's not your girlfriend" she scoffed.

"Actually she is" Hye-jun laughed, looking at me.

I looked at him surprised, what?

"As if, prove it" she laughed.

He looked at me and then back at her.

"I don't feel like it" he replied, taking my hand and making our way down the stairs, back to ground level.

I looked at him and felt a warm sensation around me, a happy sensation. Hye-jun, I think I like you.

Recap End

"What?" he said, looking at me.

Did I say that out loud? No, I didn't.

"Nothing" I mumbled, nervously.

"I would if I could" he whispered to himself.

"Would what?" I asked.

"Prove it," he said.

"Prove what?" I asked.

"Nevermind" he replied, sighing.

What would he do to prove it?

I brushed my thoughts away and let out a deep breath.

"Thanks for being my popcorn girl" he smiled.

What did that mean? No, we're just friends. How could such a small sentence give me butterflies? I must be sick.

We walked around for a couple of hours and were heading home. The city was so beautiful.

 The city was so beautiful

*Hye-jun's POV*

I don't know what came over me, I could tell her anything, I wanted to tell her everything. About the way her radiant smile makes the sun shy, how her eyes sparkle and make everyone around her jealous, about the way I felt. Yu-ri I like you.

*Yuri's POV (again)*

Every time I'm around him I get nervous, I get butterflies, and I get happy, overly happy, ecstatic. Why? I don't know. I looked at him from a new view, he wasn't the Hye-jun I once saw him as. How could one sentence completely change the way I saw him? Hye-jun I want to draw, paint, photograph, and show you every cloud in the sky, because I think I like you.