10. Struck

Recap Start

*Hye-jun's POV*

I don't know what came over me, I could tell her anything, I wanted to tell her everything. About the way her radiant smile makes the sun shy, how her eyes sparkle and make everyone around her jealous, about the way I felt. Yu-ri I like you.

*Yuri's POV (again)*

Every time I'm around him I get nervous, I get butterflies, and I get happy, overly happy, ecstatic. Why? I don't know. I looked at him from a new view, he wasn't the Hye-jun I once saw him as. How could one sentence completely change the way I saw him? Hye-jun I want to draw, paint, photograph, and show you every cloud in the sky, because I think I like you.

Recap End

The next day passed and it was time to go to school. Se-Yeon was calling me to sit next to her but I'd noticed an empty seat next to Hye-jun. I looked across the room to see Li-soon about to make her way over there when I bolted towards the seat, shooting her a stink eye, she rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"Hey," I said, smiling, "What are you doing?"

"Not much just studying, you?" he replied.

"Oh, you see, I was about to ask someone if they wanted to go rollerskating with me and Se-Yeon tomorrow, what a coincidence!" I laughed.

"Sure" he replied smiling.

Se-Yeon looked across the room with a smug look on her face like she was saying 'Ha!' and taunting me, sticking her tongue out. 'You like him' she mouthed. I mean, I thought I did, but, no I don't. I shot her an annoyed look.

After school was over, Hye-jun asked me if I wanted to stop by the building again, I, of course, agreed. Once we arrived, Hye-jun climbed the stairwell to the very top and he stood at the edge.

"You're too close!" I replied, with a worried look on my face.

"It's fine" he replied.

He stepped back and pointed to sakura trees. I looked down, a part of me wondered what It'd be like to fall, wary of my curiosity, I took a step back.

I looked at the cherry trees and smiled.

*Hye-jun's POV*

As she looked at the city and pretty cherry blossoms blowing in the air, her eyes twinkled and her smile was almost too bright to look at. Her hair moved in the wind and I couldn't help but wonder what she was thinking, was she thinking about the cherry blossoms? the sky? the city? the people? or even what it'd be like to peacefully pass like this? It was like heaven, a beautiful place where the angels live. She was an angel to me. Everywhere she went she created a smile like she was an artist who could just paint a smile on anything. I moved slightly closer to her. It felt like I was in a painting.

*Yu-ri's POV (again)*

Hye-jun moved closer to me, I felt safe like my worries were light as a feather. I watched the beautiful cherry blossoms fall graciously and before I could notice it, Hye-jun kissed me.