14. Still

Recap Start

We studied for a while but mostly hung out and then proceeded to cloud watch, again. We pointed out clouds and Hye-jun found a really cool one.

"Look over there!" he said, pointing to a cloud.

I turned my head to get a good look and Hye-jun kissed my cheek.

"Hey!" I replied laughing.

Recap End

After school ended, I was going to head home. Then I remembered that I had left my bike in front of my house because I walked with Hye-jun instead. 'Darn' I said to myself. I began walking home when Hye-jun walked up to me. 

"What's up?" he asked.

"Not much" I replied.

"So you're not busy?" he asked.

"I mean-" I started off saying.

"Good! Come with me!" he said, grabbing my hand and pulling me to wherever we were going.

Why does he always take me places? I had the strangest feeling for some reason. Eventually, we soon arrived at the place. It was a garden. I practically jumped up and down.

"Hye-jun look at the roses! They're so pretty!" I squealed, pointing at the roses.

"Wait until you see the view of the beach from here!" he laughed, running towards the stone wall and up the stairs to the fence.

We looked over the fence and saw a beautiful beach and the sunset looked gorgeous in the reflection of the water!