11. Stranded

Recap Start

*Hye-jun's POV*

As she looked at the city and pretty cherry blossoms blowing in the air, her eyes twinkled and her smile was almost too bright to look at. Her hair moved in the wind and I couldn't help but wonder what she was thinking, was she thinking about the cherry blossoms? the sky? the city? the people? or even what it'd be like to peacefully pass like this? It was like heaven, a beautiful place where the angels live. She was an angel to me. Everywhere she went she created a smile like she was an artist who could just paint a smile on anything. I moved slightly closer to her. It felt like I was in a painting.

*Yu-ri's POV (again)*

Hye-jun moved closer to me, I felt safe like my worries were light as a feather. I watched the beautiful cherry blossoms fall graciously and before I could notice it, Hye-jun kissed me.

Recap End

After he backed away, I was so shocked. He looked at me with a disappointed and embarrassed look on his face.

"Sorry," he said, "I should go"

Before he walked away, I pulled him into a kiss. I pulled away and covered my mouth, what have I done? I ran down the stairwell so fast, practically tripping over my own feet. I made it down the stairs and I had to catch my breath, I heard Hye-jun running down the stairs, I made a run for it although I didn't make it too far because my leg still felt sore from when I fell a few days ago so I sat on the curb. Eventually, Hye-jun caught up with me and helped me up.

"Thanks" I stated.

"Yeah" he replied, scratching his neck.

"I should go" I laughed nervously.

"Oh, yeah, cya tomorrow" he replied.

I made my way across the street safely and I looked up at the clouds, they reminded me. I couldn't just walk away like that, even though I didn't know what to do. I caught sight of Hye-jun and ran towards his way, I took a deep breath and just stood there.

"What?" he asked.

"Nothing, it's just, well, do you wanna go rollerskating?" I asked.

"Right now?" he replied.

I nodded my head. He grabbed my hand and took me to the rollerskating rink.

"Do you know how to skate?" I asked him.

"Not really" he replied, "You?"

"I have some experience" I laughed.

Once we put on our skates we made our way to the rink, Hye-jun was holding onto the rail about to slip when I grabbed his hand, helping him up and taking him to the middle.

"What are you doing? I'm gonna fall!" he said, sounding absolutely terrified.

"Trust me" I replied, starting to skate around the rink, smoother and faster.

"Hey, I'm doing it!" He laughed.

We stayed for another hour or two, keeping each other company and skating our worries away. Everything felt right. After we finished skating, we stopped by a café to get some food. We got a bagel and a doughnut and ate our hearts out, talking about random stuff and laughing. I liked being with Hye-jun, I liked Hye-jun. What happens now? Was this a date? Are we just friends? Does he like me? I don't know.