Chapter One

A/N: Please refrain from sexualizing this 12/13 year old character. It makes me extremely uncomfortable. You can compliment her beauty without making it weird. Thanks for all your support and feel free to enjoy the story. Love you guys!!!

Team Placements: Team 7??????

Saki's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off and began to get ready to head to the academy for team placements. I put on my outfit of the day and grabbed a couple of my ninja weapons before heading out. When I arrived I took my usual seat in the back of the class and waited for everyone else to arrive seeing as I was the first person to arrive as usual. After a while of waiting as the class filled Iruka-Sensei eventually came in to announce the teams. "Team 7: Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha, and Saki Haruno." I sighed deeply as Naruto screamed. "Hey sensei, why does a ninja like me have to be on a team with someone like Sasuke?!!!!" "Well Naruto, you have the lowest grades in your class while Saki, Sakura, and Sasuke ultimately balance out your grades." Naruto then got up and looked around. "Who is Saki?" Iruka called out to me. "Saki stand up!" I stood up and everyone was shocked as if they just met me for the first time like I expected and sat right back down.

 "Saki stand up!" I stood up and everyone was shocked as if they just met me for the first time like I expected and sat right back down

After our teams were announced we were then dismissed to lunch. I decided to have lunch in my usual spot under a tree when I noticed my 'sister' approaching me. "How may I help you Sakura?" she glared at me "You can help me by staying away from my Sasuke-kun although I doubt he'd go after someone like you." I shrugged. "Don't worry Sakura, I have no interest in the Uchiha or anyone else for the matter. Unlike you I actually care about becoming a ninja to make myself useful to my village." she huffed "You better stay away or I'll tell mom and dad." "Why, so they can beat me any time you don't get your way. I don't care what you do Sakura just stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours." She huffed again and walked away.

Once lunch was over I went back to the classroom so we can meet our sensei. After about an hour of waiting he finally arrived and as usual Naruto did something stupid but I honestly didn't care. He then told us to meet him on the roof. When we arrived he told us to introduce ourselves. After listening to everyone else's introduction it was my turn. "My name is Saki Haruno. I like training, reading, weapons, and music. I dislike my family and abusers. My hobbies are training, reading, and creating music. My dream is to find happiness in whatever I do even if it means leaving this village to pursue it as well as becoming strong enough to protect those I care for." When I was done everyone was looking at me shocked which made me very uncomfortable. "So, now what?" Sensei regained his attention and explained our true exam that would be taking place the next day. He then told us the time to arrive and not to eat breakfast and dismissed us.

Pass or Fail: Who is she????!

I woke up earlier than usual to get ready for the test. Before going to sleep last night I decided to do some research on my sensei, Kakashi Hatake. From my research I could tell that he was an extremely strong ninja despite the trick he let Naruto play on him. I also discovered that he has a knack for being extremely late so I decided not to rush to get to the training grounds. Before I left out I decided to bring some of my kunai, shuriken, and senbon with me. I also decided to grab an apple so that I won't be fighting or training on an empty stomach and a book so that I could read as I waited. I arrived 30 minutes late and as I expected he hadn't arrived yet. "You're late!" I sighed at Naruto. "Our sensei has a reputation of not showing up on time." "Well why didn't you warn us?" I shrugged and sat down under a tree and began to read my book. After an hour and a half of waiting sensei finally showed up and told us about our exam. Right as he said start I jumped into a tree concealing my chakra and watching everybody thinking of a strategy when it hit. 'Why would there be 3 bells instead of 4 and why would we not work as a team to get these bells. Wouldn't being a team just make our odds better. If so that's probably the point of this exam which means we aren't going to pass.' I unsealed my chakra and sensei was in front of me within an few minutes. "Well Saki, are you going to be fighting me as well?" I pulled out one of my kunai in one hand and shuriken in another hand. "I've already figured out the point of your test which I can admit that no one on this team is willing to work with the other so overall we'll just end up failing." He looked at me slightly shocked. "I knew you were different from the others when you first introduced yourself. Let's see if you have the strength to match that brain of yours. " I immediately threw my shuriken at him watching as he easily dodged them and I began charging at him immediately watching as he dodged effortlessly. I threw my kunai at him and smirked as it immediately exploded as he blocked it and began making hand signs. "Earth style: Earth Pillar Prison" Once he was encased in the earth I didn't stop making hand signs knowing he would break out easy "Blaze Release: Great Fireball Technique!!!" I watched as he quickly made hand signs to extinguish the fireball i through at him but I didn't stop making hand signs. "Water Style: Water dragon" I smirked as I finally caught him in a jutsu." "You are very strong for someone who comes from a family with no ninja heritage." I then released him from my jutsu. "Thank you sensei" He nodded at me "You still have a lot of work to do but I'm confident you'll be able to achieve that goal of yours. Even if this team fails I'll see to it that you pass." I nodded and gave him a small smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Hey everyone, throughout this story I will be introducing multiple love interest. Feel free to drop who you think her love interest should be! Also sorry for the annoying spelling errors throughout the story.