Epilogue

~5 years later~

Saki's POV

            I stood in the kitchen cooking dinner when I heard the door open. I stepped away from the stove seeing Gaara walk in looking tired as usual. "Hey, how was work?" He came over and gave me a hug and kiss on my forehead. "Tiresome. The elders have been on me more than usual." He then rubbed my stomach. "How are the both of you?" I smiled. "She's growing bigger and bigger everyday, if I was someone else I'd think I'm having twins again." On cue our 2 boys ran out of their room to greet him. He laughed hugging the both of them. "Hey Shoichi and Shoji, where's your sister?" I watched as they seemed to think. "The last time we checked Shizoku was sleeping." I walked over to them. "She should be awake soon. You can go see her." He smiled and kissed me on the forehead once again.

~2 years later~

               I sighed as Shoji and Shoichi got into like the 3rd argument today on who's the favorite son out of both of them. They both were daddies little boys so I wasn't surprised that this was a topic but I knew I had to get rid of the topic. I entered the room as they were glaring at each other angrily and sat between them. Shoji then jumped into my lap. "Mom, Shoichi keeps saying he's papa's favorite. I ruffled both of their hair and held me arm out to Shoichi and he held on to me. "Papa has no favorite?" I smiled as Shoji pouted and flicked his lip making him put his lip back in. "Your papa loves both of you, all 4 of you, very much. He doesn't have a favorite because he cares for each of you very much. He loves spending as much time as he can with each of you. Sometimes he may spend more time with 1 of you than the other but not because he loves that child more but because he wants to make sure each of you get as much love as you need to grow and become strong one day. Okay?" They both nodded and hugged me. "We love you mama." I hugged both of them back. "Mama loves you too. Both of you. Now go play with your sisters before they get mad at you." They laughed and ran off to find Shizoku and Sachiko."

Authors Note- I hope you all enjoyed my short story. This story is something I decided to write after deciding not to write fanfictions for a couple of years and in the last few weeks I've become pretty attached to Saki. I know there wasn't much action in this story but that's simply not my strong suit. Let me know what you think in the comments below.

Also thank you all for the 50,000 reads!!!!!