Is it working

Chapter 14|Is it working

We are alone.

Jeno's head spun fast.
It wasn't exactly what he wanted right now. Not him mom leaving them in the middle of the heated conversation. He asserted a demanding tone at first because he wanted to comfirm it with the younger boy but without his mom, he felt awkward.

The younger boy gave him a small smile and shifted his eyes on the television. Jeno too sighed and decided he would shrug off as he stared his gazes on the screen.

Knowing that the attention wasn't on him anymore, Jaemin secretly looked at the handsome boy who was breathtakingly beautiful even if he won't dress up. A simple white t-shirt and black basketball shorts—a total cause of Jaemin's simp to jump out. The messy hair was even a better look on him. Actually,no. Well, yea. Um..he couldn't decide. Jeno looked too good in everything that it was ever hard to decide which look was the best.

He felt the same wave of butterflies in his tummy again. At this point, the whole damn zoo was what he felt when the older didn't restrict a full on crescent eyes to curve into the prettiest smile as he laughed at the screen finding the comedy relief hilarious.

He even pointed at the screen as if he was showing someone but Jaemin knew it by heart that it was just the older boy's cute habit.

He mindlessly stood up, as if his mind left his body. His eyes glued down on the bow lips that were agape from a wide laughter. He walked toward him and crouched down beside, giving Jeno a second he realized the shadow and flinched as he moved back a little.

"The hell–!! Jaemin!! What–why.."

"Hyung" the dazzling eyes lured him. He immediately shut up and his mind got absorbed just by those beautiful eyes. "It's not Lucas." He softly whispered. Jeno subcontiously gazed down at the parted lips. The bottom lip hung down in pinkish tone, looking fresh and captivating.

Jeno looked back at his eyes and suddenly couldn't read his thoughts anymore. His capability to think stopped at the moment. He just wanted to check out this pretty creature close up to him, dangerously making his heart waver by just the look. He looked so unreal. This boy always looked like a shiny doll that came to live just to spread love and happiness. Upclose, he could see his beauty demanding his attention. Jeno may have bitten his lower lip as he heaved up. He forgot to breathe.

"Hyung.." his pretty lips moved again, tempting him. "It's really not Lucas hyung" his voice sounded so convincing and Jeno knew the younger boy wasn't lying at all. He trusted him but he didn't know what else to do. Maybe pick him up, pin him down, lock their hands and suck on the lips—

No,no. He shook his head, making Jaemin confused.

"You don't trust me?" He slowly moved closer and tried to put his knee on the edge of the sofa. The previous starry eyes returned and Jeno was once again, trapped.

Using the weight on the knee, he shifted his body and straddled over Jeno's body that was leaning on the arm of the couch, legs resting on the leftover seating space. He adjusted himself to sit up but Jaemin bent over, closening their faces and maintaining the eye contact. Jeno's throat got dry, so he swallowed down twice in a row but unable to do it the third time.

Jaemin was doubtful although he was seeing the reaction he wanted. He was always clingy with Jeno. Sitting on his lap, hugging him to sleep, and holding hands were always a sort of affection Jaemin never failed to initiate on daily basis. However, the older boy was flustered. He blushed. His eyes were not that of annoyed but more of excitement, or nervousness. But he was certain. Jaemin was certain that his Jeno hyung was conscious about his presence. At this moment, Jeno was definitely taking his sight in as a boy, as a capable boy he could possibly wife up if he wanted to.not as a younger brother or any of those unnecessary titles. He wasn't his young brother. He never was. It might hurt Mama Lee's feeling but he never wanted a relation with her as her own son. The only title he ever wanted since he realized his feelings was to be regarded as Mama Lee's son-in-law, Lee Jeno's lover.