Monday is someday

Chapter 18| Monday is someday

"To be very honest, I don't like how Jeno Hyung is very unclear about your relationship." Renjun, the intellectual began his concern.

Jaemin, too, knew that the direction of their relationship has shifted to where he would like. First, Jeno redefined his perspective about Jaemin and he started to see him as someone who really was capable of flirting with him. Well, they kissed so many times already although the most recent kiss was in the shower stall of the changing room before Jeno's basketball match with Seolin High last week.

He remembered Jeno asking him if he could kiss his neck and out of shock, Jaemin firstly shook his head. He was sweating and he didn't want the older boy to taste his damp skin. The older, however, did not even have a second thought to question and instantly nodded, reconnecting their lips again next. Their lip session ended with a strand of saliva attaching, while Jaemin quickly peck Jeno's lower lip to gather back the attachment.

"Hyung, if you win the game, can you please kiss me again?"

Jaemin asked because he knew Jeno would win. Only a chuckle was given as a response and Jaemin wasn't promised into anything. Although the game was a victory, Jeno still did not give him a kiss.

Their relationship within the two families did not change, however. And for now, both of them—especially Jaemin wanted that way. He wasn't confident enough to confront Mama Lee that he has made out a few times with her son when she always regarded Jaemin as her own son. Of course he felt guilty about it.

Jeno, on the other hand, was so hard to guess. He'd say that he wasn't interested in the boy "that way" but still asked for kiss. Not like he was doing without consent since Jaemin most definitely wanted to be kissed whenever he got asked. But he understood what Renjun was trying to suggest. It was his own concern as well.

"You are getting played Nana" his heavy accent brushed into the folds of his ears. As much as the voice was magical, the message wasn't. It went bitterly inside his ears.

Renjun has come to visit him on Saturday   and planted a concerning thought into his mind. 

He decided that he'd ask Jeno out again for the second time. The first confession paved the way for Jaemin not to be too scared of confessing. He was still afraid but at the very least, he would know what the older boy was thinking too.

So on the following Sunday, Jaemin went over to the Lee's, uninvited. He missed Mama Lee too.

Unannounced, he showed up by the doorstep and as usual Mama Lee was so fast to welcome him with a tigh embrace.

"My baby Nana! Look at your dashing little smile, cutie" She greeted excitedly. They met last week for a dinner at the Na's but Jaemin was so occupied with the thoughts of Jeno. He still was.

"Hi Mama Lee. Nana has arrived!"

She pinched his soft cheeks and dragged the boy to the kitchen. There he saw Uncle Lee who was enjoying his morning breakfast and coffee. The pastry looked delish!

"Sit here, Nana. Have breakfast while you are at it."

She invited happily but Jaemin was eager to meet Jeno who was still sleeping upstairs.

Therefore, he had to decline for now "Mama Lee. Is Jeno hyung still sleeping?"

He asked the obvious.

"Yes, hon. I am letting him sleep because it's the weekend. "

Jaemin giggled at that and kindly nodded.

"Nana wants to have breakfast with hyung"

"Oh, then go and wake him up baby Nana. "