How Lee Jeno Kisses Na Jaemin

Chapter 22 END| How Lee Jeno Kisses Na Jaemin

How does Lee Jeno Kiss Na Jaemin- you asked?

Well, it's an excellent question but Renjun would suggest you to rewind a few minutes earlier to know the reason why or how comes Na Jaemin was being kissed in front of the people from the Varsity Fair Party.

"Do you want to dance with me?"

Jaemin's eyes sparkled brighter than Cinderella's glass slippers at the sudden invitation of his Jeno hyung's large hand, waiting for his to overlap and accept the dance. Nervous Jenmong looks so squishy-phishy-adorable!

Jaemin couldn't hide his excitement as he nodded several times with a wide grin on his gorgeous face. He saw how the older boy's smile lit up in beauty when he placed his hand on the irresitible one and stood up.

The athletes from their table loudly hollered in approval, especially Mark's loud ass cheer could be heard from every corner of the party. Jeno was too embarrassed to even confront them.

Their dramatic asses just wouldn't stay still and decided to create a scene once again by chanting out, "Lee Jeno really said this is his boy and everyone is out of the zone!"

That cued laughters from the other tables.

"Okay possessive boyfie things!"

Chan, who was then back to his own table from the dance, answered back and Mark was satisfied to the fullest. Even his face was screnched up due to the big laughs of enjoyment.

No one knew why these senior hunks were acting like there were no teachers. But to their defense, the teachers were carefreely enjoying within themselves. It was as if the party was divided into two. Regardless, what mattered the most was both the students and teachers to enjoy the party without causing any trouble.

The two were now on the dance floor, not wanting to go to the center because they were already put on the spot by Jeno's dearest best friends and teammates.

"Just wait until your turn Lee Mark" Jeno thought out loud, making Jaemin to chuckle at Jeno's cute and red face. He rarely saw him blushing because most often, his Jeno hyung was confident.

As much as he found confident Jeno to be burning-hell hot, he also loved this soft, sensitive and embarrassed side of him.

The small laughter from his boy made Jeno pout unknowingly.

"And why are you laughing?"

"Because you are adorable hyung"

Jeno rolled his eyes but still couldn't end his pout.

Even so, he grabbed Jaemin with both hands and located them to cup the waist he always loved to touch. Nothing makes him more dominant than holding his boyfriend there and keeping him stable and safe.

Jaemin didn't know where to place his hands. Only then he realized that he has never been for a dance before and he didn't know how. That was when he panicked for the second time again.

Cold sweats were threatening to fall down from his forehead. And suddenly, the suit he felt pretty in became uncomfy and itchy. He kept reminding himself that it was only his mind but nothing else making him feel that way. Not to add the gush of coldness that passed through his spine when his mind got reminded that he was about to embarrass not only himself but also his Jeno hyung as well.

Right on time, his savior Jeno hyung quickly figured out his situation just from his looks. Without any word, he put the two awkward hands on both sides of his broad shoulders. Of course Na Jaemin had to be uncool and balled his fists instead of flattening out. So Jeno only commanded, "paws out" as if he was a kitten.