Mama Lee's son-in-law

Chapter 21 | Mama Lee's son-in-law

"and I'm his boyfriend."

A soft, crimson red shade lived on Jaemin's cheek the whole school day. All his thoughts were overwhelmed by Jeno's voice claiming that they were boyfriends in front of his friends.

By now, everyone has already learned the news. Majority of Lee Jeno's fanclub was supportive of them whereas some of the mutated ones were mad at Jaemin. However they couldn't even dream about bullying or harrassing the boy. They knew their school took care of bullying super strict and on top of that, Na Jaemin would never let anyone bully him. He would fight back, bark back, whatever it took to stand up for himself. He was that bitch. Not to mention the Huang Renjun being his best friend. That small chinese boy would attack to protect. And now mix Lee Jeno and his cool friends into that to show how bullying or defaming Na Jaemin was almost impossible.

Anyway, Jaemin got so many curious and impressed looks that day. Students who had not seen or noticed Jaemin before grouped up to take a peek at him but quickly gave up to compete because they all knew Na Jaemin was definitely Lee Jeno's type.

He looked cute, sweet, lively and adorable. Most definitely their King Jeno's type.

If you ask Jeno, he would say those were bullshit or whatsoever. He doesn't even have a type. If he vibes, he vibes.

And Jaemin, his Jaeminnie, was just adorable and irresistable.

Look at him, speaking with a pout and being excited about his hangout with the moms for the evening that he didn't even realize his boyfriend was approaching him.

Only when Renjun elbowed him, he looked up seeing a sweaty Jeno standing handsome and hot as usual in front of them. Just like any normal days, Jaemin was waiting for Jeno for the afterschool practice on the bleachers while talking with Renjun.

When he saw Jeno, his mood brightened up a thousand times and stood up.  But Jeno's mood seemed to be the complete opposite.

"Hyung!"

He greeted but Jeno just quickly dragged him somewhere. His first thought was about renjun because no way he was gonna survive an ear cancer if he left that boy alone after begging him to come with him the whole day.

So he looked back, expecting Renjun to be sulking or untying one shoe to throw at him but even to Renjun's surprise, Jeno's friends were crowding the small boy. They seemed to be interesed in milking out something from Renjun. The information, people! The information about how Jeno and Jaemin come to be. Nothing else!

While Renjun was kept busy, helpless Jaemin was tagging alone a hot Jeno who was pulling him towards the car.

Jaemin was thankful that he also brought his stuff immediately or else he had to run back to the feilds to get his. Jeno probably put his school bag into the car before the practice because all he saw was the sports bag where Jeno usually put shoes or workout clothes.

Their school had a designated place for the students' vehicles and it was close to the exit of the school's gates. Therefore, when the new couple entered the scene, students happened to take interest in them. Not to mention Jeno was a popular senior with ice-cold looks. True to his sharp and unique features, everyone's first impression was that Jeno was "cold".

And that cold face was staring at Jaemin in anger. Now what did I do? Jaemin felt heavy in his stomach.

He has had a fair share of memories when he made the older boy mad but most of the time, Jeno forgave easily because he was supposed to act like the older one. But Jaemin always knew the reason when Jeno was mad. This time, he had no clue about why his Jeno hyung was acting this way.