Kisses Here & There

Chapter 1| Kisses Here & There

The morning was perfect.
The mid-summer wind flew pass the soaring greenry of the small neighborhood just as fresh as the breeze of the morning sea. Moreover, last night's rain cooled down the grounds of the weather. Just to make it more wonderful, the scent of the warm soybean soup and freshly made coffee from downstairs danced into his peaceful sleep.

Jeno smiled at how beautiful the morning was even before opening his eyes.

Exactly! He didn't open his eyes. That's why. That's why he thought it was beautiful.

Chu~

A soft touch landed on his forehead and Jeno frowned.

He tossed around in his bed, slightly kicking off the pillow on the edge. Right, he has been sleeping on his own arm the whole night. No wonder why he didn't find his pillow at midnight. It was on the edge.

Then he heard something.

A giggle?

Just when his eyes were going on war with his brain to wake up or not, another touch landed on his cheek and a slap on his ass.

"What the fuck!?"

"Good morning Hyung"

Jeno immediately sat up seeing a face dangling from above as soon as he opened his eyes.

He was about to scream but his calm his two and a half brain cell down when he finally registered who that was.

"Na Jaemin!" he scolded. "What the fuck was that?! I told you not to barge into my room. Especially when I'm sleeping.. or changing..or showering..or studying.. just don't come in"

The said boy giggled because he thought the older one was being too adorable.

"What? Why are you making that face? You are scaring me. What did you do this time? Did you—"

"Hyung. Calm down. I didn't do anything. I just thought you were cute"

Jeno rolled his eyes and hit his forehead once. Don't blame him, yeoreobum. He did lock his door last night. But the holy Na Jaemin himself owned the keys for his whole house. Why? Well, Jeno didn't understand the hype Jaemin got from the Lee family but yes, the god damn boy was more famous in his own house within his own parents.

Like are we not going to talk how his mother babied Jaemin all the damn time? She even said Jaemin was the better "son." Mama Lee kinda need to chill because Na Jaemin has his own family living nextdoor. Urgh. The struggle his young soul has to deal.

"Come on hyung. Mommy Lee made us breakfast"

Jeno nodded and picked up the pillow he kicked down.

"Leave my room"

"I will wait you in the kitchen"

Jaemin bubbly helped picked up the pinkish blanket on the floor that he gave Jeno as a present and ran to him. He slightly grabbed Jeno by his neck and kissed him on the cheek.

"Aishh..Na Jaemin!" was the complain he heard before he ran down the stairs yelling out,

"Mommy Lee , Nana needs food!!"

All Jeno did was shake his head, take a deep breath and get ready to start his day by being the "good son or you'll get my chancla if you are not nice on my baby Nana."

💋

"Hmph"

Jaemin pouted and sulked when Jeno didn't eat the egg yolk he passed on to Jeno's plate.

"Urgh..mom!!"

Jeno yelped and rubbed his head from the slight pain he got from his mom's slap.

"Nana wants you to eat because he wants to take care of you. Why are so stuck up? No one in this Lee family is like this."

It was now Jeno's time to pout. He stole a glare to send at his mom and quickly looked down when she looked back.

"Aigoo aigoo...look at how cute and polite Nana is. He's young but also smart and kind. Just look at his room, so clean and neat. Unlike yours. You have all the trash in the world in your room? Are you making a collection? Huh? Helping the world with trash pollution?"

A visible frown was creased on his face due to the early nagging. Asian moms 101.

"Also, where is the report card?"

"I lost it"

"What? You lost it? You dare to lose it?"

Jeno slightly moved away his bag just in case he forgot to put that paper away from the bag. Seriously, he didn't even remember if he threw it, lost it, crumble it or just .....settling down in his bag that he didn't clean for forever.

Enduring a slap on his back, Jeno quickly chewed his food and drained down the soup.

"Done! Mom, I'll go to school now. Be back at 5. I have practice"

"Don't rush! You just ate. What if the food don't digest well? Aigoo..aigoo..now go, drive safely."

He took his bag, his mouth still chewing on the food. Jaemin also stood up and smiled at Mama Lee.

"Byebye my baby Nana. Tell me if Jeno bully you okay? I will teach him a good lesson. Aigoo, what a cuite"

Jeno heavily judge at the two acting like a long lost son and mother. Na Jaemin do be overrated at the Lee House.

"Bye Mommy Lee"

"Bye bye"

💋

"Hyung!! Hyung! Wait up"

A sigh left his mouth and he turned back, folding his arms.

"What now?"

There stood the tired Na Jaemin, breathing in and out too loud from the run.

Why was he running for anyway?

"Hyung..y..you walk..too..fast..I can't.." he breathed in and then slowly inched to him.

Jeno impatiently waited until the younger one stood in front of him without failing to smile at him.

He always smiled for no reason.

"See you at lunch hyung. I made you a bento box so don't buy lunch okay?"

"Whatever" he said and almost left until,

"Wait! You forgot this"

The biggest mistake he made was that he turned around to be welcomed by those annoying lips touching on his cheek for a few second and they left in bright mood.

"You forgot your kiss"

"Aish..Na Jaemin"

You are annoying as hell.