INTRO

~ p r e v i e w ~
💋

"Didn't I tell you not to kiss me?"

Jaemin winced at how strong his Jeno hyung was holding onto his wrists. The skin was boiling from how close the older boy was standing but it was worse when his whole body was pressed on the wall.

"Hyung.."

The blonde said with a cute pout and looked down at his wrist just in hope of Jeno releasing him but the hands did not.

He looked up at the older male again with sparkles in his eyes that he knew they worked every time to any one in any place.

"Please?" He even added a little smile.

It would help right?

No, yeah.

Jeno pressed his lips on the younger boy's lips who was testing his patient and earned a small "oomp" and a tensed body that froze up in his hands.

A moist kiss sound echoed through the empty hall and after a few second of just touching the softness of the lips, Jeno moved back, pulled out a serious face and said,

"If you do it next time again," a stare was fixed on his lips with a gap, " I am taking you to my bed. Understand?"

And that my friends, was how Na Jaemin, the wannabe wife of Lee Jeno, ended up being the flustered one for three seconds before yelling for Jeno's name and following him like a little curious bunny he was.

○○○○○○○

Welcome to my new book!
This will be a carefree, fluff and comedy type of fiction. Unlike usual, I will not add any dramatic twists but just a simple teenage fic. I hope you enjoy this and the chapters in this will be shorter than my usual chapters. Enjoy!!

-chickennnnout

Image credit to @jaeminblossom (insta)