It's Lucas, isn't it

Chapter 13| It's Lucas, isn't it?

Lips glossed up and hands sweating, Jaemin licked his bottom lip once. His eyes wanted to make a contact with the older boy but the said boy wasn't giving him a chance.

His eyes were all on the televation playing whatever show it was. Jaemin couldn't even concentrate.

It was the weekends, Saturday, to be precise. He was supposed to go out on a date with Jeno if he ever magically won the game yesterday. Not only did he terribly lost, the atmosphere between the two was subtly tensed.

That made him more uncomfortable. Jeno wasn't showing signs of despise about the kiss but he wasn't also bringing up about it. Not that he expected him to, but he couldn't handle it when Jeno was acting like nothing happened with a slight tension.

Jaemin unlocked his phone and read an upcoming message that was from his mom. She went out of town for the day to meet her work companions and discuss new work-related issues. Therefore, he was told to hang out at the Lee's just like usual.

Jeno's dad just left the house to hang out with his friends at the goft club so it was him, Jeno and Mama Lee who were naturally assigned to be homebody besties.

"You kids want some popcorn?"

She chirped from the kitchen.

Jaemin and Jeno met their eyes once and awkwardly looked away. Jeno darted the stare first with Jaemin sighing secretly and pouting later.

If that kiss never happened, he would be clinging on to Jeno on the same sofa and not be on a separate one like he was now.

"Baby Nana..you want some snacks?" The woman comfortably sat beside Jaemin because her son was occupying a whole length of the other sofa by being a lazybone. He scoffed when she rolled her eyes at him.

"No I'm good Mama Lee." He replied with a small smile.

Looking at how the small and lovely face withered in a slight frown, Mrs Lee quickly cupped the boy's face.

"Omo..uri Nana..what's wrong? Tired? Mama Lee will make you your favorite Bimbimbap for lunch."

He nodded to the kind consideration, energetically responding as his ears perked up from the mention of his favorite food.

She had a wide smile and rubbed the fluffy hair in front of her.

"Too adorable and grateful. Unlike someone.."

Jeno looked back, knowing that his mom was referring to him.

"Uham..you might as well just include the name. Not like it's not obvious or anything" Jeno laid back by the soft arm of the couch, giggling a bit when he found something hilarious from the show he was enjoying.

"By the way, Nana.." she torn her gaze from her own son and concentrated on Jaemin. "Who's your crush?hm? Mama Lee will keep it a secret"

She teased. The boy's face flashed red upon the topic and he poked his tongue to the side of his cheek.

"Umm..t-that's not true Mama Lee. It was just..a..misunderstanding"

A bark of laughter fell out of the woman's mouth and he didn't know if he should react the same or kept staring at her.

Without any reason, she even hit at the air and clapped, expressing a piece of joy. He was confused. "Don't worry my baby Nana. Who's this lucky person? Do I know them? It's just sounds so cute and adorable to me that my Nana likes someone."

She cooed and admiringly glared at the shy boy who had his whole body still.

"I think Renjun would be cute with you." She started and Jeno scorned.