No talking to Lucas

Announcement: I am entering my final exam week, which lasts for a period of eight days. Please overlook any major mistakes in grammar or syntax. The updating schedule will not change. Wish me goodluck! <3

Chapter 19 | No talking to Lucas

"Jaemin, apologize to Jeno right now"

Sad like a sick kitten and shrinking down on the big sofa was their precious Nana.

His mom has confronted him for the behavior they unexpectedely encountered this evening. She was too shocked to even react at that time but she did not teach her son to act this reckless, not only in front of the adults but also to Jeno, who always protected him.

"Now now dear, calm down a bit. I'm sure Nana has his own reasons" Mama Lee jumped into the tensed conversation.

They were now inside the Lee's house and everyone involved was settled down in the living room.

However Mrs Na did not cool down one bit. She wasn't mad because she found out Jaemin's feelings for Jeno. She was mad that Jaemin kissed him, without permission from the older boy! Now, she never, as in never , taught her son like this. She wasn't interested in how the younger generation took on this topic, but to her it was extremely important in raising a son to learn acceptance on consent.  No matter what his sexuality is. Respect is respect.

Jeno hasn't spoken a word. He didn't know what to say. Nana looked like he was about to cry any second. As much as he didn't like that, he also had no clue how to help this situation.

Finally, the younger boy spoke.

" Nana..loves hyung," he announced slowly "and not in a brotherly way!" He added.

Mama Lee went ahead to sit down beside the sobbing boy and hugged his head. The boy found comfort and leaned in more. He has always been a clingy type. The woman encouraged him to continue.

Seeing her son crying, Jaemin's mom also got emotional. She was also sure Jaemin had a reason for his action but she just wanted him to be well-mannered. Because she would stand up anytime for Jaemin but she would not tolerate any kind of unfairness her son would act.

"S-so..Nana wants to take hyung out on a date" he spoke within the hiccups.

Jeno suddenly got embarrassed because Jaemin was basically confessing to him by sharing it with both of their mothers. Yep—you guess it, he wanted to die.

"And what did he say to my Nana?"
And Mama Lee wouldn't stop babying Jaemin.

"Hyung said no because there will be alcohol..but Nana *hiccups*..N-*hiccups* Nana is an adult *hiccup*"

Mrs Na quickly gave him water to calm himself down. This boy, her little Nana has grown up so well.

"Okay. Please stop interrogating him now. Let us settle this between us,yeah?"

Jeno finally reminded everyone that he was also there. Somehow everyone forgot he was part of the situation as well.

"That is true. I think Jeno is right. But I want Nana to apologize to hyung." Mrs Na spoke to Jaemin in a much softer tone. The boy politely nodded and got out of Mama Lee's embrace.

He stood up and walked toward Jeno. Once he got in front of the older boy, he shyly looked over and sweetly said,

"I am sorry for not asking for your permission before I did it, hyung. Nana is not a bad person. So please don't hate me"

The adults smiled at the cuteness. Jaemin really was the happy bell of their life.

Jeno too couldn't resist that, as usual. He stood up, shadowing Jaemin with his slightly taller height.