Chapter 4

Valerie's POV

I was enjoying my cocktail at the bar, when someone turned my chair around. And then I came face to face with that annoying Disney star from the other day.

"Hello beautiful. Long time no see," he smirks. I rolled my eyes and tried to turn back around. Sadly, it didn't work. "No need for the eye rolling sweetness," he smiled.

"What are you doing here?" I groaned.

"I'm here to find my next victim," he smirks, and looks at me with a devious smile.

"Yeah right like I'm gonna go home with the Disney B*tch," I sass. I guess he didn't want me to mention Disney because he didn't look happy.

"Anyway," he frowned, "What do I have to do to be your latest choice, tonight."

"Leave and don't come back," I smiled. He just laughed and grabbed my hand. The next thing I knew we were on the dance floor.

"I don't want to dance with you Ross!" I stated, and tried to walk away. His grip just tightened around my waist and he pulled me close.

"Don't be like that baby," he whispered in my ear. His voice sent shivers down my spine. Man is he creepin me out.

We swayed to the beat for awhile before he dragged me over to the bar. He ordered 6 shots, 3 for me, and 3 for him. I downed my shots and so did he.

"Lets each do 3 more shots," he suggested. I nodded in approval and smiled.

"As long as you're payin," I smirked. We did about 6 more shots each before my vision started to get blurry and I started to stumble.

Ross' POV

Yes! My plan is working she's drunk! Thank You Valerie for being a lightweight. Time to make my move.

I walk up behind Valerie and pull her to my waist. Then I start kissing her, and to my surprise she kisses back. When I kissed Valerie I felt something, it was like fireworks. What am I saying I'm not the kind of guy to be tied down.

"Why don't we go back to my place," I smirk, she nods in approval and I lead her toward the exit. We get outside and I walk her to my car.

I try to buckle Valerie in but she keeps moving. "Rossy! That tickles," she laughs.

"Valerie would you please sit still," I laugh. She laughs and sits still. I buckle her in and start driving toward my house.

As we're driving Valerie starts acting up again. "Rossy I have to peeee," she whines. I don't know why but I love it when she calls me Rossy.

"We're almost to my apartment. So hold it." I say.

"Tooo Late," She giggles. I look at her in shock and I pull the car over.

"You did not just pee in my car!!" I yell.

"No I did this so you could pull over," she giggles and gets out of the car.

"Where the hell are you going," I ask. She just walks away and squats behind a tree.

How lady like. Note the sarcasm. A few minutes later she stumbles back to the car.

"Do you feel better?" I ask sarcastically.

"Yep," she smiles. I roll my eyes and drive toward my apartment. Once we arrive I look over and Valerie's asleep.

"Damn," I mumble. I get out of the car, and I walk over to Valerie's side and open the door.

She almost fell out but I caught her. I cradled her like a baby and carried her up to my apartment.

As I was walking to my door I notice a note on Calum's door. Thanks to curiosity I take the note and put it in my pocket.

I'll tell him about it tomorrow. Until then I'll read the note and I'll laugh about it, because it's probably the landlord complaining about the heavy smell of Marijuana.

I pick Valerie up off the floor and carry her to my apartment door. I set her down again and I put my key in the door. I pick Valerie up and carry her inside.

I close the door with my foot and I carry her to my room. I lay her down on my bed and put the blanket over her.

I walk into the kitchen and I dig out the note. The note reads: "You have two weeks to give me my money. I've given you two months to come up with the cash. If you don't have it by then well, that's your on fault. - L"

Oh sh*t this isn't good.