Chapter 8

Valerie's POV

Ross leaned in next to my ear and whispered, "I knew you couldn't resist me." He stroked me cheek, and leaned in even closer to my face.

Our lips are less than an inch away from touching. Part of me wants to shove him away and kick him in the balls, but the other half wants to do naughty things to him.

I felt myself lean in, and before I knew what I was doing we were kissing. I felt a weird jolt of electricity, when we kissed, weird right? Ross deepened the kiss and I felt my knees go weak.

As Ross' hands found there way down to my butt, I ran my fingers through his soft hair. I pulled away and Ross smirked at me.

"Shall we continue this on the bed," He smirked. Before I could answer he was dragging me to my bed. As soon as he laid me down on the bed the doorbell went off.

"Just act like we're not here," Ross giggled. I laughed and pushed him off of me. "Aww where are you going?" he whined.

"I'm going to see who's at the door," I smile, "And by the time I'm done you better have all of your clothes on."

"But I thought you wanted Rex," he questions.

"Well," I paused, "You thought wrong." I laughed and walked downstairs. When I opened the door I was surprised to see Ross' parents on my porch.

"Hello Valerie," Stormie smiled, "Umm, We hope we're not interrupting anything, but Mark said he saw Ross pull up here. Is he still here?"

"Yes, he is," I smiled, "Come in, and have a seat." They came in and sat down next to each other. To be honest I admire how hard they try to get Ross to talk to them. Now the real question is how am I going to get Ross down here?

"I'll be right back," I smile at them and run upstairs. I run into my bedroom and find Ross laying there in his underwear.

"Who was it?" he asked.

"Ummm," I paused, "Your parents are in my living room." His smirk instantly turned frown.

"Tell them to leave," he growls and covers up in my blanket.

"Ross all they wanna do is talk," I beg, "Please just go down there."

"No," he sighs.

"Please," I plead.

"NO Valerie and thats final," he yells. I never thought it would come to this but here come the fake tears.

"Please Rossy," I cried. Ross automatically sat up and came over to me. "All I'm asking is for you to talk to your parents, who care about you a lot." I sobbed.

Ross rubbed my back then finally mumbled,"Fine but you owe me big time."

"Yeah," I cheered and smiled at him. He put on some pants and walked downstairs with me. He was a bit hesitant but I kept him walking.

When we got downstairs I sat on the couch on the opposite side of Stormie and Mark. I then realized that Ross wasn't behind me.

I smiled at them then yelled,"Ross, babe get down here."

"I'm comin," he sighed. He soon appeared, and sat down next to me. Stormie and Marks faces lit up like a christmas tree.

"Hey sweetie," Stormie smiled, almost in tears.

"Hey," Ross mumbled and looked at the floor.

"How have you been son?" Mark asked.

"Fine," he mumbled. Stormie and Mark looked at each other, and then looked at me for some help.

"Ross," I smiled, "Tell your mom and dad about where you took me yesterday for our date."

"A date," Stormie smiles, "Aww tell me more." Ross gave me a confused look, and I gave him a fake smile.

"I took her to the beach," Ross smirked at me, "And she had some big news for me."

"What kind of news," Mark asked. Funny I'm wondering the same thing.

"Well," Ross smiled, "Valerie and I are expecting a little bundle of joy." My eyes went wide as Ross kissed my cheek and rubbed my belly.

"Oh my Stars a baby," Stormie squealed, "How far along are you?"

"Umm 3 weeks," I smiled.

"Well congratulations," Mark smiles.

"Thank you," I smile.

"Well this has been fun,"Ross sighs,"But I think I should get going."

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"Gotta work," Ross smirks and walks out of the house.

Ross' POV

Thank god I got out of there, I can't stand those people. Valerie I can stand, but my parents no. I can't believe I said she was pregnant.

I got into my car and drove home, after a long day of....well almost sex, I'm beat. When I walk up to my apartment I decide to see what Calum's doing.

When I walk up to Calum's door it's cracked open. Weird. I walked in and there is no smell of marijuana, it smells like bleach.

"Calum," I yell. I walk into his bedroom, and find him on the floor covered in.....blood.

___________________

Sometime Last Night is going to amazing!
I'm excited are you??
Comment & Vote