Chapter 7

Valerie's POV

Ross stayed silent for a few minutes, before finally speaking up.

"What were you doing at my mother's house," he asked, slightly angered.

"Well you said she lived near by soo," I paused, "I wanted to see if it was true."

His jaw clenched and he ran his hands through his hair. "Stay away from my parents," he sighed.

"Why," I asked. He smacked his hand on the coffee table and I jumped, slightly scared and surprised.

"Because I said so," he growled.

"Fine whatever," I sassed, and quickly left his apartment. To be honest angry Ross scares the shit out of me.

I think I'll just forget about him and move on with my life. Yeah I'll do that. Aww crap almost time for work.

Ross' POV

I wanted to go after Valerie, but I'm to lazy to get up. I can't believe she went over to my parents house.What gives her the right to invade my personal life. Ugh I need to go to a bar, I'll ask Calum if he wants to go.

I walked back over to Calum's apartment, and found him chasing a something.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Dude there is a huge snake in here and I'm trying to kill it," he says.

"A snake? Where?" I ask, looking around the living room.

"Right there!" Calum shouts, and throws the shoe down the hallway. I look down the hallway and find nothing.

"Calum your high," I laugh. He looks at me like I have to heads. Then he smiles and nods.

'Riiiight," he laughs.

"Anyway," I laughed, "Lets go to the bar. I'm I need of a drink."

"Alright I'll drive," Calum said grabbin his keys. I stopped him and gave him the "are you for real" look.

"I'm driving," I said and took the keys from him. We got in his car, and drove to the closest bar. When we got inside we took our seats at the bar.

"What can I get you fine gentlemen this evening," the bartender asked.

"Two Bud lights," I said. She nodded and grabbed our beers. I looked around the room, and saw a sexy brunette in the corner.

"I'll be back," I smirked at Calum, and walked towards the brunette.

"Hey there pretty lady," I smirked and sat next to her. She looked interested in me.......Good.

"Hey there sexy," she smiled.

"What's your name beautiful," I smirked.

"Courtney," she smiled, "What's yours?"

"Ross," I replied.

"Well Ross I hate to cut this conversation short," she sighed, "but my boyfriend is over there. Maybe we'll talk later." She walked away and slipped me a piece of paper with her number on it.

I walked back over to Calum and he laughed at me.

"Rejected!" he laughed.

"I got her number idiot," I mumbled and drank my beer.

"So who was that sexy lady, who knocked on my door earlier," he asked. I ordered us to more beers before answering.

"That's Valerie," I mumbled.

"Where'd you find her?" he asked.

"I met her a few days ago. Her car broke down and I gave her a ride home," I explained.

"Sooo, you're done with her right?" He wondered.

"Maybe," I said, "Why do you care?"

"Because I want a piece of that, if you know what I mean," Calum smirked. I felt slightly agitated when he said that. He is not getting in Valerie's pants before me.

"We should go," I said and stood up.

"But we just got here," Calum whined.

"Either you leave with me now or you walk," I threatened. He put his hands up in defense and followed me to his car. I drove back to my apartment, and headed toward my car.

"Where you going?" He asked.

"Valerie's we have something to discuss," I smirk.

"Send her to my apartment when you're done with her," He laughs. Over my dead body.

As I was driving to Valerie's place, I drove past my parents house. Dad was outside mowing the yard. I slowed down the car to get a better look. My dads head turned toward me and we made eye contact.

"Ross," he yelled and stopped mowing. He started walking towards my car and that's when I drove off. I pulled into Valerie's drive way, and I quickly walked towards her front steps. I knocked on the door, and waited.

After 5 minutes of knocking, it dawned on me that her car wasn't in her drive way. I turned the knob on her door and lucky for me it opened.

"I guess I'll just wait inside," I giggled to my self. As I walked around Valerie's house, I realize she lives alone. Perfect.

I walked up the stairs which led me to a two hallways, on both my right and my left. I chose to walk down the hall on my right, and I see one room with the door open. I walked through the door and found the master bedroom.

I went through her drawers and I found some Victoria Secret bras and panties. I would kill to see her in these.

I sat down on her bed and decided to get comfortable. I kicked off my shoes and stripped down to my underwear.

I think she'll enjoy it when she sees me. I layed there watching TV for about three hours before I heard the door open.

Valerie's POV

It's been such a long day, so much paper work for incoming products its crazy. I threw my jacket on the couch and walked upstairs. All I want is a nice warm shower. When I walked into my room I automatically walked towards the bathroom.

"Helloo," A voice sang. I spun around to find Ross in my bed Naked!

"What are you doing here and why are you naked?" I asked.

"First of all I'm here for our sleepover," he laughed, "And second of all I'm not naked I have underwear on."

"Get out of my house," I mumbled. He stood up and walked towards me.

"But I don't wanna leave," He smirked, "And I don't think you're going to kick me out."

He pinned me against the wall and his face was inches away from mine. "Do you want me to go," he whispered in my ear. His voice sent shivers down my spine. He is so freaking sexy its unbearable.

"No," I whispered.

_____________________

Filler chapter

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.

Thanks For over 700 reads you guys are the bomb!