Chapter 11

Valerie's POV

One of Ross' siblings this is a surprise. I don't know what to do right now. She's so pretty.

"Umm yeah I know Ross," I smile.

"That's great," she replied, "Could you give him a message for me?"

"Yeah sure," I answered.

"Tell him that we need to talk," she addressed, "About family stuff. Tell him I'll be at mom and dads house all week."

"Okay, is that it?" I asked.

"Yeah that's it," she smiled, "Thanks for doing this."

"Oh it's no problem," I smiled back. Rydel waved goodbye, and walked towards Mark and Stormie's house.

I then grabbed my car keys, and quickly left to go find Ross. I arrived at Ross' apartment building, and I quickly ran to go find his apartment.

Now what was his apartment number thing? I walked down a familiar hallway, and I looked at the doors. Let see here A41, A40, A39, Aha! A38. I remember this number. I knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

A few minutes later the door opens revealing a sleepy and shirtless Ross. His frown turned into a smirk once he saw it was me.

"Well, well, well hello Valerie," He smirks, and leans against the door frame, "So I take it you're here for Rex, I knew you'd come around."

"Who is Rex?" I aske. He looks down at his....well his "package". "Oh my god you're sick," I groan. He laughs, and motions for me to come inside. I follow him into the apartment, and he sits on the couch.

"So if you're not here for sex why are you here," he asks. I sit down on the opposite sid eof the couch, and smile at him.

"I was asked to deliver a message," I admitted.

"From who?" he asked.

"Your sister," I smirked, "Rydel." Ross looked confused, and intrigued at the same time.

"I hate my siblings but," he paused, "What did she say?"

"She said," I paused to think, " That she needed to talk to you about family business, and she'll be at your parents house all week. So you can find her there."

Ross groaned, "Why! I hate my family."

"I don't see why they're nice people," I shrugged.

"You don't understand," he sighed.

"Your right I don't understand," I rolled my eyes, and leaned back into the couch. It was silent for a few minutes, before Ross spoke up.

"You never told me about your parents," he breathed. Oh my God why can't he just drop it.

"Because there is nothing to tell," I sighed. Ross stood up, and sat next to me.

"Come tell your old pal Ross," he begged.

"No," I groaned. He pulled me onto his lap, and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Well either you tell me about your parents or," he paused, "You and me head to the bedroom, and well you know." I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"No and No," I argued.

"Well then bedroom it is," he laughed, and picked me up. I tried to wiggle out of his grip, but it didn't work and I gave up.

"I feel like this was gonna happen eventually so," I trailed off.

"Of course this was gonna happen," Ross chuckled, "I'm surprised you stopped fighting me."

"I mean if it was gonna happen eventually then I'd rather get it over now," I sighed. Ross walked into his bedroom, and threw me down on the bed.

"Your not a virgin are you?" he asked. I cringed at the memory of when I lost my virginity to that monster.

"No," I choked.

"Great now lets begin," he smirked.

You all know what happened afterward.

_______________________

Yeah so..... weird chapter. I'm sorry for not updating last week I had some writers block. I have a spoiler for all oh you. Something big is coming, and Ross does find out about Valerie's parents. Ok I've said to much.

Thank you for the 1.3k reads you guys are amazing!

Don't forget to Comment&Vote I love feedback!

-Sydney