Chapter 19

Valerie's POV

I woke up in Ross' arms, which is was more comfortable than I expected. I looked up and he was still asleep. Aww he looks adorable.

I didn't look at him long because I got a sudden urge to throw up. I ran into the bathroom, and threw up the contents that were in my stomach.

I felt someone hold up my, and rub my back. I turned around and found a tired looking Ross standing over me.

"Hey," I coughed, and stood up. He grabbed me some mouthwash, and I muttered a,"Thank you."

"Are you feeling okay?" he asked. I shook my head no, as I gargled the mouthwash. "Well good thing we're going to the doctor today," he smirked. I spit out the mouthwash and turned towards him.

"What time is it?" I asked. He walked back into the bedroom, and I followed. He grabbed his phone, and checked it.

"12:30 p.m.," he announced.

"Okay," I sighed,"Hey will you come with me to my house?"

"Yeah sure," he sighed. He threw on some clothes and grabbed his keys. I slipped on my shoes, as Ross walked out of the bedroom.

I looked down at the floor and saw Ross's shoes.

"Hey Ross,"I chuckled.

"What?" he groaned.

"You forgot you shoes,"I chuckled. He trudged back into the bedroom, and slipped on his converse.

"Thanks for reminding me,"He muttered. I followed him out of the apartment, and down to our cars.

"I'll meet you there," I announced. We got into our cars and drove off. Ross was ahead of me until my need for speed kicked in, and I passed him.

When we pulled into my driveway, and he glared at me.

"I won," I cheered.

"Shut up," He chuckled, as we walked into my house. I made him go in first just in case it wasn't safe. He checked the whole house, and gave me the all clear.

Rydel's POV

My mom and I were waiting for Ross and Valerie to come get us, when a loud crash came from Riker and Rocky's old room.

"Don't worry mom I'll deal with this," I sighed, and walked towards the noise. When I walked into their room, I saw Riker and Rocky wrestling. The loud noise had come from their lamp, which is now broken on the floor. "Hey!" I yelled, and they both looked at me.

"What," Riker sighed.

"Knock it off," I growled.

"What are we doing wrong now Boss lady,"Rocky smirked.

"Quit breaking stuff, and clean that up,"I ordered.

"Umm," Riker paused,"How about no." Rocky chuckled, and sat on his bed. I smiled at Riker, and walked into my room. I grabbed my handy wooden baseball bat, and walked back into Riker and Rocky's room.

"Now,"I began,"You're gonna clean this up, or else i'm gonna have to get violent." Rocky's eyes widened, and so did Rikers.

"Alright, Alright,"Rocky huffed,"No need to pull out the bat." Rocky and Riker started cleaning up the mess, and I smiled.

"Good job boys," I smiled, and put my bat back in my room.

"Rydel," My mom called.

"Yeah," I called back.

"Ross and Valerie are here," she announced.

"Okay," I yelled back,"Rocky, when Ellington gets back tell him I'm with mom."

"Okay,"Rocky yelled. I walked out the front door, and out to Ross's car. Valerie had gotten in the backseat so my mom could sit up front. Ross picked a good one.

I got in the back with Valerie, and she smiled at me. This is going to be fun. Nothing like some sister bonding.

Valerie's POV

As we drove to the doctor's office, Rydel started some friendly conversation.

"So Valerie," she began,"Are you excited?"

"Yeah I'm really excited actually," I lied. To be honest, I'm dreading this doctors visit. They're gonna be so upset when they know that there's no baby.

"See your baby on the screen is such a moving moment," she smiled.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"She's pregnant,"Ross blurted. My eyes widened, and I looked at Rydel.

"You are?" I gaped. Stormie smiled, and Rydel chuckled.

"Yeah," she replied.

"How far along are you?" I asked.

"4 months," she smiled.

"Wow," I smiled,"That's awesome."

"Thanks," she smiled. We pulled up to the doctor's office, and we got out of the car.

"Oh I'm so excited,"Stormie chimed. I smiled, and grabbed Ross' hand.

"Calm down mom," Ross smirked. As soon as I signed in, surprisingly I was seen right away. The nurse did her examinations, then told me that the doctor would be in shortly.

Rydel and Stormie sat down in the two chairs along the wall, and Ross stood next to me.

"Ross are you excited?"Rydel asked.

"Yeah I guess you could say that,"He sighed. I slapped, and gave me a look. "What was that for?" he whined.

"Be excited," I chuckled. He rolled his eyes, and Stormie smiled at us.

"She's a keeper Ross,"Stormie smiled. Ross looked at me, and I laughed. Soon there was a knock at the door, and a female doctor walked in. The lady had shoulder length brown hair and green eyes.

"Hello I'm Dr.Karen," she smiled. I waved, and she walked over to me.

"Are you Valerie?" she asked.

"Yep," I replied.

"Is this your first baby?" she asked.

"Yeah," I smiled.

"Well congratulations," she announced and turned to Ross,"Are you the father?"

"That would be me," he smiled. Dr. Karen smiled and did her check up. She squirted the cold gel on my stomach, and turned on the sonogram machine.

I looked at Ross, and he looked down at me. Here comes the heartbreak. Dr. Karen scanned my stomach with sensor thing, and she stopped.

She looked carefully at the screen, then turned towards Ross and I.

"Congratulations there's your baby," she smiled, and pointed to the screen.

Wait what?!?!

___________________

Valerie's Pregnant.....with Ross' baby. This ought to take an interesting turn.

Please Comment & Vote

Thanks for Reading!
-Sydney