Chapter 12

Ross' POV

I did it. I banged Valerie and I have to say best sex ever! I'm not going into detail but it was amazing. Right now it's early in the morning, and I have no idea why but I'm watching Valerie sleep.

"Valerie," I whisper in her ear.

"Mmm," she mumbles, and snuggles into my chest. I struck an idea, just then. Whats the best way to get a secret out of someone? You ask them when they're half asleep.

"Valerie," I whisper, "Why don't you talk about your parents?"

"They're bad people," she mumbles, and moves her hand to my waist.

"How so?" I ask.

"My mom left me, at a young age," she yawned, and wrapped her arms around me, "And my dad raped me when I was 14." I frowned and looked down at Valerie.

"Really?" I question.

"Yeah, I ran away though," she mumbled, and fell asleep. I ran my fingers through her hair. How could some so sweet, and innocent have a past like that?

"Valerie," I smirk, "One more question?" 

"Okay," she sighed.

"Do you like Ross, and did you enjoy sex with him last night," I asked, "Well that was two questions in one but whatever."

"Yeah I like Ross a lot," she giggled slightly," and the sex was the best I've ever had." With that said she drifted off to sleep. 

"I knew it," I smirked, "No can resist me." I still can't believe the fact that  her father raped he. That doesn't sit well with me. 

I was looking at Valerie as I drifted off to sleep.

Calum's POV

"Here's my payment," I announced, "I'll pay you back $10,000 a month." I handed, the guy the money and he took.

All 4 of the guys had masks on. One had a cross in the middle of the forehead, another had god written on his forehead, one had a weird half skull, and the other one was like a creepy Mexican wrestler mask.

"You think we take payments," the guy with cross chuckled.

"Well," I paused, "Caleb use to let me do payments."

"Well Caleb's dead," the guy in the god mask laughed. Then I laughed.

"Why are you laughing," the guy with cross asked, angrily.

"Well that 'God' guy said Caleb was dead," I chuckled, "Get it because it came from God." I then felt a blow against my right cheek, and I collapsed onto the floor.

"I've given you enough warnings," the guy with the cross, growled, "I think its time for you to die." 

He put a gun at the back of my head, and cocked it.

"Wait!" I pleaded, "Just...I can get you the money. I can."

"That's exactly what you said last week," he gritted his teeth.

"But I do have the rest of it," I lied.

"Where," he asked.

"My friend Ross is holding the rest of it for me," I lied, "He has it. All of it"

"Where can we find Ross," He asked.

"Probably his apartment, but he's been hanging out with this girlfriend lately," I breathed.

"What's this girls name?" he wondered.

"Valerie," I paused, "Valerie can get you Ross."

"If we can't find Ross, we'll come back and kill you," he muttered. They all walked out after that, and I ran to next door and into Ross' apartment.

I didn't see him in the living room so I ran into the kitchen. Nope not there either. I got it the bedroom!! I ran into the bedroom to find Ross and Valerie sleeping. And Naked, I looked at Val- no time for fantasizing.

"Ross wake up we have a situation here," I yelled.

Valerie's POV

My peaceful slumber was ruined by someone yelling.

"Calum get out!" Ross groaned. I sat up, and rubbed my eyes.

"Umm Valerie," Calum pointed to my chest. My eyes went wide and I ducked under the blanket.

"Don't be ashamed Val they're beautiful," Ross giggled, and patted my head.

"Umm back to me now," Calum panicked.

"Right what do you want," Ross mumbled.

"Well I may or may not have put your lives in danger," Calum nervously chuckled.

"You did what," I yelled, and emerged from the blanket.

"Calum what did you do?" Ross growled.

"I told them you had the rest of my money," he paused, "And Valerie could find you. So they could be coming for Valerie as well."

"Calum I'm gonna murder you," Ross growled. I sat there shocked.

"C-Could I get killed," I stuttered.

"If worse comes to worse," Calum paused, "Yeah you could die."

"Calum," Ross warned. Ross then wrapped his arm around me and kissed my forehead. "Everything will be okay Valerie," he cooed.

"Calum why did you lie to them," I wondered.

"They were gonna kill me," he sighed, "I had to do something."

"So sacrificing your best friend aka me," Ross argued.

"I'm sorry it was my last resort," he pleaded.

"I'm going to hurt you," Ross gritted his teeth.

"I'm going home," I sighed. I got up with the blanket wrapped my body and gathered my clothes. I walked into the bathroom and got changed.

Soon a wave of queasiness came over me. Then before I knew it, I was doubled over the toilet puking my guts out.

__________________

Sooo Calum is now facing death again but this time Ross wants to kill him.The picture above is the 4 guys in the masks if you were confused. This part of the story is where drama begins.

Don't forget to.......

Comment & Vote 

I love feedback!

-Sydney