Chapter 6

Valerie's POV

After I had gotten out of the shower my friend Zoey came over. She couldn't make it to the club last night, for reasons I'm about to find out. Right now we're sitting on the couch drinking some orange juice, because its freaking delicious.

"Hey why didn't you come clubbing last night," I ask.

"I had an emergency at the office," She says.

"What happened?" I wondered.

"A puppy was stuck an a fence," she frowned.

"Aww poor puppy," I whined, "What is it that you do again."

"I am a animal rescue vet," she laughs, "That came out funny."

"I don't get it," I laugh, "I mean I get it but, explain a bit."

"I rescue animals, and then I treat them if they need any medical attention," she clarifies.

"Oh I get it now," I smile and nod.

"So Megan said that you left the club with a hot blonde guy," she smirked, "so spill it did you Two rock the sheets."

Zoey then gasped and stood up, "Is he still here?!?!"

I laughed and put my hands on her shoulders, and forced her to sit down on the couch. "First of all he's not here. Second of all we didn't sleep together," I laughed.

"Aww too bad I heard he was hot," she smiled.

"He's got a cute butt, his face isn't that bad either," I pause, "ok he's hot." What the hell just came out of my mouth.

"What's his name?" She asks.

"Ross," I pause, "Ross Lynch...The disney guy from Austin & Ally."

"You banged Ross Lynch!!" She screeched, "How exciting I was watching Austin & Ally the other day."

"I didn't bang him," I sighed.

"Well what the hell did you do all night," she asked.

"I slept," I laughed, "He brought me back to his place and I fell asleep. He drove me home about two hours ago."

"Oh....Thats boring," she sighed, "Did you at least get his digits?"

"No but I know where he lives," I stated, "And his parents live right down the street."

Zoey nearly spilt her juice. She stood straight up and grabbed my hand. "Well lets go pay them a visit," she smirked.

"Who?" I asked, "Ross or His parents?"

"Both," she squealed, and pulled me towards the door. "Now which way are his parents," she asked, pulling me down my drive way.

"That way," I frowned, pointing to my right. We started heading down the street and, after a few houses we came upon a house that had Lynch, on the mailbox.

"Here it is!" Zoey yelled, "Are you ready to meet your future In laws?"

"No," I replied vaguely. She dragged me up they're drive way and up to their front door.

She knocked on the door, and smiled at me. Then she ran away and hid behind a bush. What the hell, I thought we were friends?

Then the front door opened, revealing a lady with bleach blonde hair, about in her 40's. "Hello," she greeted, "How may I help you?"

"Uh..Umm, are you Mrs. Lynch?" I asked, knowing the answer already.

"Yes," she replied sweetly, "That would be me."