Chapter 9

Ross' POV

I was surprised to see Calum all bloody. It's sickening. "Calum are you ok?" I asked, and lightly shook him. He groaned and moved a bit.

"What happened," he mumbled softly.

"I don't know. I thought you would know," I replied, and slowly sat Calum up.

"Maybe it will come back to me tomorrow," he mumbled.

"Alright," I grumbled, and helped Calum up. I put to bed and walked into his living room. What the hell happened while I was gone.

I sat down on Calum's couch, and just got lost in my thoughts. I noticed a folded piece of paper on the coffee table with some blood on it. So, like all curious people I picked it up. I unfolded the piece of paper, and it revealed a note.... more like a death threat.

The note read:

I gave you a warning Calum. You survived this time. I'll be back in a week, and you better have my money. Or next time.....We'll kill you. -L

Well this isn't good. I quickly got up and ran straight into Calum's bedroom, like my life depended on it. Well.........his did. I can't loose my only friend.

"Calum!" I yelled, "How much do you owe this guy."

"Umm," he paused, and rubbed his eyes, "Who?"

"Your drug dealer idiot," I groaned.

"Uhh," He paused again, and thought for a bit, "$500,000." My jaw dropped to he floor. Where the hell are we suppose to get that kind of money.

"Well," I paused, "I'll find a way to get the money." I walked out of Calum's apartment, and went into mine. I got a beer out of the fridge, and I walked to my room.

"$500,000," I groaned, "Too bad I'm not that rich." I sat my beer on the side table and I stripped down to my underwear. How the hell am I suppose yo come up with this money?

As I lied on my bed, I came up with an idea. "Maybe we could skip town," I said to myself. Noo too much money. "Then what!" I yelled. Then a light bulb went off in my head.

Valerie.

Valerie's POV

Ross' parents just left my house, and I'm really relieved. I can't believe that douche bag said I was pregnant.

I head upstairs and hop in the shower. Nothing beats a nice warm shower. Especially after a long day. After I wash up, I step out of the shower and put on my clothes.

I'm not planning on going anywhere so I just threw on a big sweater over my under wear, and bra. I crawled into my bed, and turned on the TV. I was dozing off, when an unwanted visitor came into my room.

"Hey baby," Ross smirks, and lies down next to me on my bed.

"What the hell," I protest, "How did you get in here! I swear I locked the front door."

"Oh you did," he smiled.

"Then how did you get in?" I question.

"Simple," he paused, "I picked the lock." I groaned and put my head in my hands.

"What do you want Lynch," I groaned.

"I'm in need of a favor," he sighed.

"Why should I do you a favor," I argued, "You lied to your parents, and told them I was pregnant."

"Well you could be?" he laughed.

"No," I frowned.

"Come on please," he begged, "If you do me this favor I'll clean your house, wash your car, and I'll buy you some clothes."

"Well tell me what it is first, and I'll think about it," I replied.

"I need to borrow $500,000," he said.

"$500,000," I slightly yelled, "Sorry Ross I don't have that kind of money."

"Ugh," he groaned, and rubbed his eyes.

"What do you need $500,000 for?" I ask.

"My friend needs the money by next week," he explained, "If he doesn't get the money to the dealer by then." He stopped, and looked down.

"Then what will happen," I ask.

"Then he'll die," he stated. My eyes went wide.

"What kind of dealer is this?" I question.

"A drug dealer," he sighs.

"Of course," I mumble, "Look Ross the most I can give you is $10,000."

"That'll help, I think he'll take payments," he says.

"Ok," I smile, "But you'll have to pay me back, and do everything you said you'd do. Deal?"

"Deal," Ross smiles and hugs me, "Thank you Valerie."

"No problem Rossy," I chuckle. I like this caring side of Ross, it's a really nice side. To be honest I'd date him if this was how he acted all of the time.

"Well Goodnight," Ross smiles, and disappears under my blankets.

"Whatever," I laugh, and snuggle under the blanket.

___________________

Summer Break has been amazing!

Ross and Valerie seem to be getting closer. I need some suggestions for Ross and Valerie's ship name. Help?

Comment & Vote

-Sydney