Chapter 2

Ross' POV

Great it's Laura. Just what my day needed, an obsessive ex.

"Oh my gosh Rossy how have you been," she squeals, while hugging me.

"I'm fine," I mumbled, as I push her away. She looks at me with hope in her eyes. Yeah right there is no way I'm going down that road again.

I wave goodbye and walk past Laura. I go through the register and walk out to my car.

I feel eyes on me so I look around and see Laura walking my way. Sorry Laura not today. I quickly get in my car and drive away.

As I drive down the highway I notice a car pulled over with a hot girl checking the engine. Hmm this might be a good day after all.

I pull my car over to the side of the road, and get out. As I approach the girl I here a series of cuss words being whispered.

"Damn it this stupid f*cking car," the girl growls. I walk up to her and tap her shoulder.

"Need any help here beautiful," I smirk. She turns around and rolls her eyes.

"Well first of all you can get rid of that smirk on your face," she snaps.

"Somebody's on their period," I chuckle. She looks beyond pissed, and she steps toward me. Her knuckles turn white and then she calms down.

"Can you just take me home, my mechanic is picking up my car," she sighs.

"Sure beautiful," I smirk as we walk to my car, "you know I didn't catch your name."

"I'm Valerie," she answers.

"That's a beautiful name Valerie, I'm Ross," I replied.

We get in the car, and she tells me her address. While I was driving I couldn't help but notice how beautiful Valerie looked.

Her long dark brown wavy hair flowing down her shoulders, and her beautiful brown eyes. She just looks perfect. What am I thinking I'm a one night stand kinda guy.

We pull up to Valerie's house and she gets out without thanking me. So I get out and confront her. Why I care I have no idea.

"What I don't get a thank you," I shout. She turns around and gives me the "are you kidding me" look. "I'm waiting," I announce.

"Thank you Ross," she gives me a fake smile before going into her house.

"Your welcome," I mutter, and get back into my car. I drive back to my apartment building and I knock on Calum's door.

"What's up man, did you bring the Oreos?" He asks.

"Yeah I did," I chuckle, holding the Oreos up. He motions me to come inside and the smell of Marijuana hits me in the face.

"Mmm it smells lovely in here," I smile, and sit on his couch.

Valerie's POV

I step into my house and head for the kitchen. That Ross guy gets on my nerves. I open my fridge and take out some pudding.

I finish my pudding cup and head for the couch. I turn on the TV and Tanked is on.

*There's an Idiot calling. There's an Idiot calling.*

I laugh at my ringtone knowing that my best friend Sabrina is calling.

Phone Conversation

Valerie: What Up.

Sabrina: Hey girl what are you doing tomorrow?

Valerie: Nothing Why?

Sabrina: Well me, Megan, Teresa, and Amanda were going to the Pandemonium Night Club tomorrow. And we were wondering if you wanted to join.

Valerie: Yeah that sounds like fun, but you're driving.

Sabrina: Ok I'll be at your house around 9:30p.m.

Valerie: K Byee.

Sabrina: Byee.

End of Conversation

I stare at the ceiling for a bit and sigh.

"I guess I'm going clubbing tomorrow," I sigh and head up to my room.

Ross' POV

"So what are our plans for tomorrow night? After all it is Friday," Calum asks, before taking a puff from his joint.

"I don't know what do you want to do?" I reply, after I finished my third beer.

"I liked that club Pandemonium that we went to last night. How about we go there," He suggests.

"I'm down, I did wake up with a very sexy brunette," I smirk, before taking a puff of Calum's joint.

"Alright let's hope we get lucky," Calum laughs, trying to high five me.

"Go us," I laugh, "alright I'm outta here." I laugh and stumble towards the door.

"By Austin," Calum laughs, while rolling on the floor.

"You doped up idiot," I chuckle before exiting his apartment. I fumble with my keys trying to get them in the door.

After a few minutes I finally unlock my door, and stumble towards my bedroom. When I reach my bed I crash down on it and drift off into a deep sleep.