Chapter 14

Valerie's POV

I darted toward the backdoor and locked it, before the man had time to twist the door knob. I looked through the window on the door, and I was face to face with the man. He seemed to be laughing at me.

He held up a peace of paper that had writing on it. It said, "Why so scared? Let me in, I won't bite." I just stood there in horror, I was to scared to move.

The man waved at me before disappearing from my view. I snapped out of my trance by the ding of the oven. I quickly got the pizza rolls out of the oven and onto a plate.

When I walked back into the living room, the girls were listening to music, and asking each other question.

"Food," Amanda yelled, and took the plate from hand.

"Hot food," I warned, "And share." Amanda rolled her eyes and set the plate on the coffee table, so we all could have some food. We talked for what seemed like hours before we called it a night and went to sleep.

I'm not sure what time it was, but a sudden wave of nausea came over me. Before I knew it I was hunched over the toilet puking my guts out. Man am I getting sick? That's the second time this week. I brushed my teeth, walked back out to the living room, and fell asleep.

When I woke up again I checked my phone and it was almost 11. I also had a text from Ross, it said that we were going to his parents house at noon. So I've got about an hour to get ready.

"Hey idiots," I yelled. My friends groaned, and peeked out from under their blankets. "I've got places to be so get out," I giggled. Surprisingly, they all got up said their goodbyes and left.

I quickly ran upstairs, and took a quick shower. I then put on a floral dress, some black heels with a lace flower pattern, and I left my brown hair wavy.

"Honey I'm home," Ross yells. I put my phone in the secret pocket hidden in my dress, and I jogged downstairs. I bumped into Ross as I came downstairs, and I have to admit he looks hot. He's in a long sleeve grey shirt, dark blue jeans, and his usual black and whit converse.

"Well don't you look nice," I smile, and walk into the living room.

"I look nice every day sweetheart," he chuckles, "You look hot. We may have to head upstairs for a quicky." I turned around and chuckled at the smirking blonde.

"Lets go Austin," I laughed, and walked outside. He followed close behind me, and smacked my butt. "Oww," I whined and smacked his shoulder.

"That's what happens when you call me Austin," he growls. I start walking down the driveway when Ross stops me.

"What?" I ask.

"We're driving," he said, and pulled me towards his car. I got in the passenger seat, and buckled up. Then I remembered the masked man. Ross pulled out of the driveway, and I turned toward him.

"There was a man in a mask outside last night," I breathed. Ross' eyes went wide and he looked at me.

"Why didn't you call me," he asked, slightly angered.

"Well," I paused, "he left."

"Next time call me," he sighed. I nodded my head, and we pulled into the Ross' Parent's driveway. We got out of the car, and Ross pulled me toward him. There were quit a few cars in the driveway, and a one car stood out. It was a pretty shade of blue, an FJ cruiser I believe.

We walked up to the front door, and I knocked. Ross was just going to walked in but I stopped him. Soon Mark opened the door with a surprised look on his face.

"Hey son," he smiled, "Hello Valerie."

"Hi Mark," I smiled.

"Where's Rydel?" Ross mumbled, and I slapped his stomach.

"Be polite Ross," I glared at him.

He rolled his eyes then said, "May I speak with Rydel."

Mark smiled, and motioned for us to come in. "Your in luck your mother is making lunch in the kitchen," he smiled. We followed him to the kitchen, where Stormie and some other couple were chatting and preparing lunch.

"Ross, Valerie," she beamed, "You guys are here too." She smiled and pulled us both into a hug.

"It's like a little R5 reunion," the bruntte lady smiled.

"What do you mean?" Ross asked.

"All of your siblings, and Ratliff are outside," Mark replied. Ross' eyes went wide, and he looked at me.

"We're leaving," he growled.

_________________________

Here's that update, sorry I didn't update on Thursday. I will be updating on schedule this week though. This was another Filler Chapter.

So the whole gang is back in town, and Valerie had an encounter with one of the masked men. This is some serious stuff.

Don't forget to Comment & Vote

-Sydney