Chapter 16

Ross' POV

I followed Rydel into her old room, and she turned to me. "I've missed you Rossy," she smiles. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"What do you want," I groaned. She sat down on her old bed, and patted the spot next to her. I plopped down next her, and she took my hands in hers.

"I want to reunite the family," she sighed.

I laughed, "Why?"

"Because, we've been apart for too long," she smiles.

"And," I asked. She let go of my hands, and put them on my face.

"And I miss us being a family," she admitted, "I didn't like how the family was torn apart. This is a chance for a fresh start."

"Rydel," I chuckled, "What do I have to do with this."

"Without you our family isn't whole," she stated, "I get the fact that we all hate each other, but can't you at least just give it a try."

"No," I groaned, and stood up. Before I could walk out the door Rydel grabbed my hand.

"Ross please," she sniffed. Oh god she's crying. I may hate my family, but I hate seeing Rydel cry. I turned toward her, and tears were falling down her face. Oh god no.

"Why do you want the family together so bad. Riker ruined our lives, why would you want to talk to him again?" I sighed.

"Look I know what Riker did was wrong, but I had time to heal. When I left LA I went straight to New York, and I found a drug dealer," she explained, "After a while I got addicted to heroin and it almost killed me. I was in the hospital for a month, and none of you knew about. So when I got out of the hospital I went to rehab. I spent 1 year in rehab, and it was all worth it in the end. I get that Riker tore our family apart, but I'm trying to glue us back together."

I believed her drug story, but there is something she's not telling me.

"You're hiding something," I smirked, "What is it?"

She messed with the bracelets on her arm, and sighed, "Okay I also need family because, I'm pregnant." My eyes went wide.

"Who's the father?" I asked.

"My husband," she sighed, and looked down at her feet.

"What? Who? You got married? When?"  I asked.

"Ellington and I eloped last year," she admitted, "Anyway back to what we were talking about before."

"Right," I added, "I don't think it's a good idea."

"Please Ross," she begged, "Do it for me and your niece or nephew. Please."

"I'll think about," I sighed.

"Okay," she breathed.

Valerie's POV

When Ross disappeared into the house I was left alone with his brothers. Greaat. Note the Sarcasm.

"So you're the famous Valerie my mom has been jabbering about," Ross' twin or Riker smirks.

"Yeah I guess," I nervously chuckle.

"From what my mother has told me," Riker continued, "You have my brother on a short leash."

"Not really," I answered.

"Well Ross doesn't really have girlfriends," he chuckles and circles me, "You must be something special."

"I-I guess," I stuttered. This Riker guy is cute and all, but he's creepin me out.

"Riker you're scaring her," Ellington stated, "Valerie come sit down, i'll tell you who everybody is." I nodded in approval, and walked over to him and sat down.

"Okay so you've met me and you met Riker," he addressed.

"Yeah," I smiled.

"Well I'm Rocky," The brunette in the ponytail smiled.

"Hi," I smiled and waved.

"And I'm Ryland," the other long haired brunette smiled. What an attractive family.

"Hello," I smiled back.

"So you've got Ross' bun in the oven," Rocky smirked, and sat in the chair next to me.

"Yep," I chuckled.

"Ross really isn't the fatherly type," Riker stated, and pulled a chair up so he was sitting in front of me.

"I know but we'll make it work," I shifted in my chair awkwardly, because all of the attention is on me. Ryland chuckled, and sat next to Ellington.

"I'm sorry about Riker," Ryland apologized, "If he sees something he likes he.....Well stalks it."

"I do not," Riker retorts, "I admire ."

"Whatever," Rocky mumbles, which makes me giggle.

"So Valerie if Ross doesn't cut it for the father position, i'll take care of you and the baby," Riker smirks. Ellington rolls his eyes, and leans back in his chair.

"Umm Thanks," I mumble.

"Riker layoff," Rocky sighs, "Valerie is Ross' girl."

"Alright, Alright," Riker smiles, and puts his hands up in defense. Before it could get anymore awkward Ross and Rydel walked out of the house. Thank god.

Ross and Rydel walk over to us, and Ross shot Riker a death glare.

"Valerie I see you've met my brothers," he gritted with his jaw clenched.

"Yeah they seem nice," I smiled. Riker winks at me and Ryland laughs.

"You've got yourself quite the girl here little brother," Riker smirks. Ross clenches his fists so hard that his knuckles turn white. We all stay quiet, and my gaze meets Rydel's, she looks slightly scared.

"I know," Ross breathed. Riker stands up and stands in front of Ross. This isn't good. I should do something about this.

"I may have to take her from you," Riker smirks. Something must have triggered in Ross' head, because he sent a fist flying and it connected with Riker's face.

Soon there was a full on fist fight on the patio. Riker tackled Ross onto the ground, knocking Rydel over in the process. I quickly went over to Rydel, and helped her up.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"M-Maybe," she stutters, and looks at her brother's who are very bloody. Soon the back door flies open and Mark storms out.

"Boys knock it off!!" Mark yells. Ross pushes Riker off of him, and he almost falls into the pool. Stormie comes out with wash cloths and sighs.

"Valerie will you please clean up Ross, and i'll get Riker?" she asks. I nod and grab a wash cloth from her. "The bathroom is down the hallway first door on your left," she weakly smiles.

"Thank you," I sigh, and walk over to Ross. Ross stands up and storms into the house.

Well this day went downhill real fast.

__________________________

I apologize for not updating last week. I hope I made up for it in this chapter. Don't ask about the song, I just needed a song to put. 😂

So there is a lot going on in this chapter. Rydel is pregnant with Ellington's baby, they're married, and she got knocked over. And we saw some brotherly bonding between Riker and Ross. I mean what says I Love you bro and a punch to the face are the same thing Right? Not!

Please Vote and Comment what you thought about the chapter. I love feedback.

-Sydney