Chapter 2

We walk inside this HUMUNGUS house and walk to the living room. I sit down on the love seat and just look around. I've never been in a house this nice before. Mr. Sam and Mr. Paul sit on both sides of me and Miss Lindsey walks to the kitchen to get lunch started. I sit there quietly for about 10 minutes and then I feel the need to go potty. UT OH! I don't know these people. The first thing I'm going to have to ask is where the potty is. This is not what I wanted. I figured I could hold it until Miss Sam gets back in here. A few minutes go by and I feel the need to pee get stronger. I start to wiggle to get the feeling to back off.

"Hey Abby, you act like you need to go potty, is that so?" "Y-y-y-yes Mr. Paul, I do need to go potty." I said in a very shy type voice. "Would you like me to show you where it is?" I nod my head yes. Mr. Paul grabs me by the hand, when he helped me up, the flood gates broke loose. I held it too long. "OH NO!!!!" Mr. Paul looked back at me and realized what was happening! I started to cry. Miss Lindsey and Miss Sam came in after hearing me start to cry. Miss Lindsey, Mr. Paul and Mr. Sam all looked at eachother then looked at me. "I guess you guys don't want me anymore sense I ruined your carpet. I'm sorry I wasted your time." I pick up my bookbag and head for the door. Miss Lindsey follows me. "Abby sweetie, come here please. We promise we are not mad honey!" "You're not?" I was confused because any other time this has happened, people always get mad. "No sweetie! We want you to stay! Why don't you let me take you upstairs and help you change. Miss Sam gave me all your sizes a while ago while we were waiting on getting you, so i have plenty of clothes up there for you. Come with me, I'll help you hunny!" She takes me by the hand, sets my backpack down and walks with me up to the bathroom. "Alright pumpkin, let's go get you some clean clothes and a quick bath." "Yes ma'am." "Hunny, you don't have to call me ma'am." "Then what should I call you?" "You can call me mama or Lindsey if you want, but Abby, I am really hoping that Paul, Sam and I can be your mama and daddies." "Ok mama, but I'm scared." "Oh sweetie, I know you are. It's an unfamiliar place, and we are new people, but I promise Abby, we are going to do anything in our power to keep you ok honey." For the first time since my parents died that night, I felt comforted and felt like this was the perfect place for me. I felt at peace. I knew deep in my heart that Lindsey, Sam and Paul were going to be my parents.

Sorry for the short chapter, Chapter 3 is being published right now too! So you won't have to wait long.