Chapter 18

Here is the next chapter! Enjoy!!!

So we loaded up in the car again and were driving home. Then it hit me that i hadn't had any big girl food today! "Papa, me hungry! Me need yummys." "Ok sweetie, lets see if mama will stop and get our girl some yummys ok?" I nodded my head. "Mama, me hungry want big girl yummies." "Oh, what would the big girl like to eat? It's about lunch time anyway." "Me dont know mama." "Why don't we go home and order pizza then you can eat, take your nap then go swimming when you get up. Hows that sound baby?" "But mama, papa said i have to do school after nap time. Me wanna go swimming! Me been waiting!" "Hey baby, why don't we skip on the school work today. You had a doctors appointment and you could use the exercise in the pool anyway. So we can do school when you get up tomorrow. Hopefully you will be in a better mood." "REALLY PAPA? Me likes this idea!" "Sure princess. You deserve a break!" "Mama me wants bacon on my pizza! And can we get breadsticks pweeeessseee???" "Sure baby girl we can get bacon pizza and breadsticks hunny!" "Papa you read to me while we wait for yummys?" "Does papa ever miss an opportunity to read to his girl? We need to get into some more of the harry potter book we've been reading. After we are done with the book we can watch the movie. How does that sound baby?" I nodded my head. I was looking forward to no school, lots of snuggles and most of all getting back into the pool! It was one of my favorite spots in the house!

Papa read to me for about 20 minutes, then we heard the doorbell. Mommy went to get it. It was pizza time! Papa carried me over to my chair and put the tray on. Mama got me a piece of pizza and a breadstick and sauce. I was so hungry. I ate all of that plus some of papas. After lunch everyone went upstairs to rest. Daddy changed me and snuggled up to me while mama gave me milkies. I fell asleep quickly, i was tired from the morning plus had a full belly.

When we woke up, papa carried me over to my room and put me in a swim diaper and my robe. Then he carried me down to the pool. I was so excited. FINALLY my pool time again. Mama came down in her swimsuit, but just took the top off knowing I'd want boobies in the pool. I swam over to mama and latched on. Papa and daddy came over to hang out and love on me. It was so nice to be back in my pool with mama, boobies, papa and daddy!

After I was done getting milkies, daddy and papa started to play with me. Then the door opened from the house. "HI MIMI!" "Hey pumpkin, hows Mimi's girl?" "Mimi look me no has cast! Me gets to go swimming again." "Im guessing mama was giving her girl boobies sense she seems to have lost her top! It's wonderful you got your cast off baby!" "mimi where pop pop and TT?" "Well pumpkin, TT got in big trouble so her and pop pop are at home. She will be able to come play soon sweetie. As soon as your case is closed, she is quitting her job. She is officially on baby treatment. Speaking of Abby's case, guys this was on your door. Looks like you guys have been summoned to court next week! Its on the 4th at 11. If it is what i think it is, its almost Adoption Day for our girl!" "Well looks like we have a date that Abby becomes ours! FINALLY!" Mama swam over to papa, daddy and me. She gave us all kisses! "Our girl will be ours in 5 days! I can't wait. The countdown is on!"

We swam for a little while then mama got out to cook dinner. Papa and daddy played with me for a little bit then helped me get out. They took me up and gave me a bath to get the icy chlorine off me. I couldn't believe in 5 days I was officially going to be a Richmond. I am so excited to finally have a family to call mine again.

That night, papa read me my story and I snuggled into bed with all my big people. "Mommy, Daddy, Papa, Im happy i get to be yours forever. But i do miss my birth mama and papa." "Awe baby, Its ok to miss them but just know they will always be in your heart hunny! Mama, papa and me, we love you so much! We are so happy to be your parents hunny! All we want to do is keep you safe baby!" "I know daddy. Im happy you guys found me and got approved to keep me. And that we didn't get in trouble for me getting milkies. I know im little a lot of the time, but i also know that you all love me no matter what. Im not loosing my birth parents, they died a long time ago, but I'm gaining my big family! My mama, my papa, my daddy. I even get a Mimi, pop pop

and TT too! I haven't felt this much love in a really long time. Its so nice to feel it again." Daddy snuggled close to me. Mama hugged me and papa wrapped his arms around mama to hold me too. I had the best big people ever!