Chapter 11

About an hour or so after we talked to Auntie, they got to our room. "TT!!!" Auntie came over and hugged me! She started to cry! "Awe Abbs, I'm so happy you're ok! Here baby look what auntie got her girl!" Auntie went into the bag of stuff she brought with her and pulled out some cute jammies for me to wear home,a couple toys to play with and then she brought it out! IT WAS MY BLANKY! But it was new and she brought out some new binkis. "Is this the blanky my girl was talking about?" "Mmmhmmm fank you TT me needed my blanky!" She wrapped my blanky around me and popped a paci in my mouth. "Hey Linds, they had a handful of those blankets. I grabbed them all. I figured sense Sam and Paulie were not here, they could snuggle them or something and then we can rotate them out so Abbs can smell her daddy and papa." "Thats a fantastic idea thanks Sammie!" "Of course! Like i said anything for my baby niece." Mama knew i was feeling a bit better now that TT was here with me. "Hey pumpkin, would you mind if Auntie Sam sat with you while i went and gave these blankys to daddy and papa? I need to show Mimi and pop pop where they are too." "Me no mind mama. TT got me!" "You bet I do baby!" " OK then its settled, Sammie, if you need anything just video chat me. The nurses are getting used to her so if she gets too fussy, they can give her a bottle. Not sure if she'll take it, but she might."

So mama showed Mimi and pop pop where daddy and papa were. TT and I were just hanging out watching a movie. I must have gotten super comfy because i fell asleep. The next time I woke up, TT was gone, the sun was down and mama was next to me! Mama must have felt me move because she woke up. "Hey there pumpkin. I love you." "Me loves you too mama. Mama, me leggys hurt real bad!" I started to cry. Mama immediately pushed the nurse button so they can give me more medicine. "Mama my butt hurts." "Awe baby, mama's been trying to make sure you stay dry, I know it hurts baby." Just then the nurse walked in. "Well hi Abby, i'm Jessica and i'm your nurse tonight." I snuggled in closer to mama, I don't like meeting new people. "I saw your light was on, is something wrong sweetie?" I shook my head yes. "Go ahead baby, mamas right here. You can talk to Miss Jessica." "Miss Jessica, my leggys hurt real bad and and and my butt too." "Oh no thats no good! We should change that messy diaper that may help and we can get you some more medicine, ok sweetie?" I shook my head yes. I was messy? When did that happen? I didn't even feel it. But i may have just gotten used to it. No but wait, its only been a couple days. There is no way that i'm messing myself without knowing. At least not yet. Hmmm Guess i gotta keep watch on that.

"Mama me wants dada. Me miss him and papa!" I started to cry some more. "I know baby, mama can call them if you want. I know they wont mind if their girl wants them. Im sure papa can read to you while we snuggle." "But mommy, its not the same. Me need papa and daddy." "I know baby. Mama knows. Lets call them." Mama called over to papa and daddy's room and they answered. I just started crying more. "Abby, baby whats wrong? Tell daddy baby, come on." "Dada, me want you! Me just want daddy to hug me and kiss me and love me." "Awe hunny, daddy would do anything to come hug his girl right now. How about you snuggle with mama?" "Me no want mama. Me loves mama, but me want daddy and papa!" Daddy was getting restless, He was sick of being in that same room especially when i was in a different part of the hospital crying for him. "Abby, daddy has to go potty ok baby. How about you snuggle up to mama while papa reads to you." "Ok fine. Mama me has binkis no boobies?" "Of course baby girl, you can have your binki instead of boobies. Shhhhh mamas got you." Mama laid up next to me in the bed while papa read me a couple stories. I was super relaxed finally and finally fell asleep next to my mama.

I wasn't asleep very long when someone woke me up. IT WAS DADDY!!! "Daddy what you doing here? You supposed to be wif papa!" "Baby, I know i'm supposed to be with papa, but my baby needed her daddy! So i had a nurse bring me up to you! I couldn't let you cry for me and not do anything about it." "But daddy papa will get lonely without you!" "Papa will be ok for now baby. I can send mama down to him if you want." I shook my head. "Mama go snuggle papa. Daddy here keep me safe. Just then Miss Jessica came in.

"I heard a little girl wants her daddies in here with her." I shook my head like crazy! "Yes ma'am me want my daddy and papa. Daddy came now to be wif me, but papa cant move yet." "Well sweetie, what if i told you that we got permission to have your daddies and you in the same room. Its going to be tight, But we can make it work if that is ok with all of you!" "Miss Jessica, you mean I get to see papa and mama and daddy??" "You sure do sweetie. So why don't we send your mommy up to get papa and all of their stuff. Your daddy can stay with you. How does that sound?" "Miss Jessica, you made me so happy! THANK YOU! Can you help daddy up in bed wif me? I really need hims snuggles." "Of course sweetie."

So Miss Jessica helped daddy up into bed with me. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me so tight. Then he smothered me with kisses! I needed my daddy. Now all I'm missing is papa. Need papa hugs and kisses too! "Dada, me missed you!" "I know baby, daddy missed you and mama too! Now we just need to get papa in here and get stuff moved around so we can be all comfy again. You need to get some rest, you have surgery tomorrow baby." "Me know but me needed my family. We all needed to be together!"

Just then the door opened and it was another bed, which meant PAPA! "PAPA, PAPA, PAPA! My PAPA IS HERE!" "He sure is pumpkin, papa is right here. As soon as we help daddy move, papa can come hug and kiss his girl." A nurse I didn't know helped daddy back into his wheelchair and they lowered the side of papa's bed and put it right up against mine. They brought this stuff in that was for beds to make them comfier. They put that between the beds to make it one really big bed. They helped papa scoot closer to me! FINALLY! I can touch my papa and know for sure he's safe. Papa just held me. By this time we were all crying! Not a dry eye in the room. We were all together again FINALLY!