Chapter 8

It has been a week sense I've been with my new family. It feels like I've been here my whole life. Daddy took the rest of the week off to be with me sense my bad dream. Papa was even nice and switched spots with Dada so i could sleep in between daddy and mama. Mama has been working some lately, but still coming down to nurse me when i want or she needs to. I love my new family.

I still keep having bad dreams. Daddy is starting to worry about it. I heard him talking to mama and papa about it. He thinks there has been so much bad stuff that has happened to me that now that i'm with them and relaxed that its starting to come out. I hate my bad dreams! But daddy has woke up with me on every one. Weather he takes me downstairs and rocks me or if he just rubs my back while i drink mamas milk, he has woke up to help me through every single one. Its so nice to feel the love of my daddy. I spend time with papa a lot during the day too, but Dada is normally not too far if i need him. Papa is so understanding and gets that I have been attached to daddy.

"Papa, will you snuggle me? Me need you!" "Do you think this papa would ever pass up snuggles with his favorite girl? Shhh don't tell mama i said that." Mama came in the room as papa said that. "Don't tell mama papa said what baby? You can tell on papa." I looked at papa and then at mama. "Papa says i is his favorite girl!" "He does now does he? Thats ok baby, your my favorite girl too. So its ok for mama to be in second place with papa. I still love him." "Mama why you no working? Is time for milkies?" "No baby, but mama missed her girl so I decided to take the rest of the day off and spend it with my baby girl. How does that sound?" "But mama, what we going to do?" "im not sure baby maybe we can round up your papa and daddy and go somewhere. Mama wants to get out of the house." "Where we go mama?" "What about the zoo? Would our princess like to go look at the animals?" "THE ZOO?!?!?! I never been to the zoo mama!" "Well it looks like we have a place lets go find daddy. Babe you want to get the diaper bag around. I think we should go to the big zoo in Indy. So we can stay the night and go to the mall or something. Ill go tell Paulie." "Ok babe. Ill start getting stuff around." "mama, me has milkies?" "Why dont mama snuggle you and nurse you to sleep for your nap, then when you get up, we can go bye bye." "Mama, me need dada to go ni night. But me wikes that idea of nap time and then bye bye. Me tired mama." "Well lets go find daddy baby." Mama picked me up and carried me as we looked for daddy. "DADA?!?!?! Dada me needs you!" Just then daddy opened a door and was standing there! "DADA! Where was you?" "I was working in my office baby, whats wrong?" "Daddy mama is going to take me for my nap. I no can sleep without my dada." "Oh i see pumpkin, come here and ill get you ready for naptime." Daddy took me and carried me over to my room. He changed my diaper and carried me over to the big bed. Dada laid down on one side of me then mama came in to give me milkies. I snuggled up to mama then daddy snuggled up to me. I started to drink my mama milkies and i fell asleep super quick. I dreamt about going to the zoo. I wondered what it would be like!

I woke up and daddy was still snuggling me. It sounded like he fell asleep. Mama had gotten up at some point. I can understand that daddy was tired. He kept staying up with me and then working from home. I turned over to snuggle up to him and he woke up. "Dada, me sweepy." "Awe baby, daddy must have been sleepy too because normally I don't nap with you! I normally stay awake. Lets go find mama and papa, sound good?" "Yup sounds good me need boobies." "First we need to change that wet butt of yours." "No changy dada. Boobies!!!" "oh does daddy's baby have to poopie but need mamas help?" I just shook my head. Daddy picked me up and took me down to mama who was packing some more stuff up. "MOMMY!!!!" "Hi pumpkin, did you have a good nap with daddy?" "Mmmhmm. Mama me need boobies!" "Awe baby, mama has a little more to get ready, then we are going bye bye, can you wait just a little bit baby?" "No mama need boobies." "Hey babe, she is hinting that she needs mamas help to poopie." "Ohhhhh mama sees now baby. Come on lets go get some milkie so our girl can poo poo."

Mama walked me over to the comfy chair and lifted her shirt and undid her bra. I latched on like it was the most normal thing ever. I nursed for a few minutes and then the poo poo started coming out. Mama just snuggled me and looked in my eyes as i nursed. She knew i was messy but let me finish nursing anyway. After i was done, papa came and got me to change me sense he was already done getting around. He took me up to my changing table and changed me. Then he put me in some nice comfy clothes for the drive to the hotel. We will go to the zoo tomorrow, tonight i get to sleep in my first hotel.

About an hour later, we all loaded up. Daddy was driving so that meant papa was sitting with me. I love that papa will sit with me all the time. All my big people take such good care of me. They seem to know that when im scared I want daddy, when im tired and snuggly I want mama, and in the car i need papa. Its comforting to know that they love me so much!

An hour or so after we left, I started to get hungry which made me get fidgety. Papa noticed and suggested we stop for something to eat. If nothing else just to let me nurse. Daddy pulled into a McDonalds with a play place. My eyes lit up and papa noticed. "Daddy, do me gets to play?" "Of course baby! We have to let our girl stretch and play for a little bit. When you are done playing and we are done eating, mama can let you have milkies before we go bye bye again, hows that pumpkin?" "Me likes this idea dada!!!" Papa unbuckled me and carried me into the restaurant. He took me back to the play land while mama and daddy got food. Papa told me I could go play while we waited for mama and daddy, so I went up into the play area. I climbed around and then found a slide! I went down the slide and fell right on my butt. I started to tear up and papa came right over to me. "Whats wrong baby? Are you ok?" "Me falled papa. It hurted." "Awe baby, how can papa make it better?" Just then mama and daddy walked in. I ran over to mama and hugged her. She put down the tray she was carrying and picked me up. "Whats wrong baby?" "Mama, me went down the slide and i falled on my butt and it hurted." "Awe pumpkin, do you want some boobie to make it all better?" I just shook my head. Mama got out the nursing cover and put it on. Then she unlatched her nursing bra and let me suckle. I needed my mama.

About 5 minutes later, i was feeling better. I was hungry. I unlatched from mama and she fixed her shirt so she could uncover. I sat in a big girl chair even though i didn't want to. Mama started to feed me my chicken nuggies. She cut them up for me while i was having milk, so they were already cool. I picked up one and started to eat like a big girl. Mama, papa and daddy just looked at me and smiled. Pretty soon we were done eating. We went back out to the car where mama fed me milkies again. She did it to relax me so i could get a good nap on the rest of the trip.

After i was done nursing and super relaxed, papa buckled me back into my car seat, put my binki in my mouth, covered me with my favorite blanky and held my hand. I fell asleep feeling super relaxed knowing i was safe.