Chapter 17

Thank you all for being patient with me. @LeahFello Thanks for reminding me! I appreciate you! Now for chapter 17!

It's been 6 weeks since the accident. Papa has been helping me do school work. He can walk by himself now. He still has to be careful, but he is allowed to carry me, which is nice cuz I love being in papa's arms. Mama woke me up like usual, but i was tired so i didn't want to get up. "Mama me sweepy, need boobies." "Well pumpkin, you and daddy have a doctors appointment this morning. So your going to have to have a baba in the car. Mama let you sleep as long as she could baby." "But me no want baba. Me want boobies." I started to pout and cry a little. "Abby, you know mama would give her girl milkies, but mama thought you would enjoy sleep more baby. So come on let's change your butt and get dressed. We need to leave the house in 20 minutes. Maybe when we get to the doctors office mama will nurse you ok?" "Otay mama me guess that works. Me still get baba in car?" "Of course baby. I'll have papa heat one up for you. Do you want baby milk or mama's milk?" "Me want baby milk mama" "Ok baby. Papa can make you a baby milk baba before we leave." So mama text papa and asked him to make me a baba. Then she went over to my room to get some clothes and a clean diaper to change me. "Mama where dada?" "Did someone say daddy?" "DADA!" "Good morning princess. Hows my girl?" "GRUMPY! She wants boobies but she has to wait sense I let her sleep." "Awe is daddy's girl grumpy?" "Dada me wanted boobies, but mama said no. Den dada wasn't here when i waked up so i was sad" "Awe baby, daddys here now. We have to go to the doctor this morning. We gotta see if these casts can come off of us!" "Papa go too?" "Do you think papa would stay home when there is something going on with all of us? Of course papa's going pumpkin." Daddy leaned over and gave me a kiss then he put my binki in my mouth.

Papa came up the stairs a few minutes later to take me down. It was nice that he could carry me again. I love my papa. "PAPA!" Papa came over and scooped me up! "Theres my girl. Hows my baby?" "Me cranky papa. Me wan boobies, but mama say no!" "Awe baby, we gotta go see if those casts can come off my girl then you can have boobies. We can do school after naptime today ok?" "Otay papa. You sit wif me in car?" "Of course baby girl. Papa will always sit with his girl. Is everyone ready?" "Yea babe, I think so. Did you get the diaper bag packed?" "Yea babe, I did." "Did you remember the nursing cover? I told a certain little girl she could have boobies at the doctors office." "Yup its in there." "Me need blanky papa!" "Of course you do princess, here you go." Papa handed me my blanket and walked me downstairs. We went out to the garage to the car. I still had major anxiety about riding in the car even though it has been 6 weeks since the accident.

Mommy drove sense daddy still had a cast on his leg and I needed papa. Papa buckled me into my new car seat and made sure I was safe. He grabbed the bottle he made for me and handed it to me. I closed my eyes and tried to relax. Papa just held my hand and comforted me. It only took about 10 minutes to get to the doctors office. When we got there papa got out and then unbuckled me and got me out. He held me close. He knew i was scared. We went in and he handed me off to daddy. Daddy held me and rocked me while mama and papa signed us all in.

A couple minutes later this nurse came out. "Paul, Lindsey and Abby?" Daddy handed me back to papa who carried me into this room. I was super scared and still grumpy from not having morning boobies. "Good morning. Im assuming your Paul, Lindsey is the mama and this sweet little one is Abby?" "Yup your right. Im lindsey, Abby here is super cranky and needs to nurse, and these are my husbands Paul and Sam." "Alright everyone, Im going to need to do vitals on all of you. Should I start with you miss Abby?" I snuggled into papa who was still holding onto me tight. "Abby sweetie, she needs to take your temperature and your blood pressure baby." "Me wan boobies mommy. Need mommy!" I started to cry. I just was not ready to do anything. I just needed to snuggle mama and drink milk. "Can we do mine first and then Ill get her situated and you can do hers while she nurses. I think she will handle it better. Shes still fussy this morning" "Sure that works. So while your getting her situated, I will do Pauls vitals then come back for Abby. Sound good sweetie?" I nodded my head. So papa held me while the nurse did mamas vitals. Then he got out the nursing cover for mama. Mama put the cover on and papa handed me over to her. I was already starting to feel a little better knowing it was almost milkie time. Mama lifted her shirt and undid her bra. I latched on and immediately relaxed. Finally my morning milkies.