Chapter 5

I woke up the next morning still in my big peoples bed. Papa was behind me, mama was in front of me and dada behind her. I noticed mamas boobie still out so i helped myself to some suckles. It felt so good to just be able to comfort myself with mamas boobie and know she wouldn't get mad. Mama woke up as I latched on and started to stroke my hair. I just lay there and look in her eyes as she loved on me and I was suckling. Man i couldn't wait until my mama made milkies for me. I slowly drifted back to sleep, feeling super content on my mommies boobie.

Papa woke me up a little while later. He picked me up and took me to my room to change my diaper. After i was nice and clean he took me downstairs. Mama was sitting in our chair waiting on me. She had the SNS set up and knew i was ready for a nice warm baba and mommy snuggles. I suckled on my mommy until all the milkies was gone. Then mommy switched me to the other side. I suckled there till the milkies was all gone. Mama handed me off to daddy who patted my back until i surprisingly let out a burp. "That's a good girl baby. Gotta get all that air out of your tummy so you don't get a belly ache." I just looked at dada and smiled like any other baby would do. Dada snuggled me for a while then handed me off to papa. "Papa can you pweese read to me? Me loved it when papa read me book last night. But me need binki first!" "Ok baby. Let me check your diaper then we can go snuggle and read a book." So papa squished my diaper and said i was still dry. He then went over to the bookshelf and grabbed a book. He came back with my binki and picked me up and held me as he read to me. Taking extra time to talk to me about the pictures! Papa read me 3 books and i started to relax. Then I felt it! I had to poop. I hadn't pooped here yet. I hadn't pooped in a diaper in so long. Papa noticed me squirming. "Does papa's baby gotta make a poo poo?" "yes papa me gotta poopie." "Here let's go find mama. I bet if you snuggle at mamas boobie and drinking milk you will be able to poop. Lindsey!" "Hey babe what's going on?" "Mama, this little baby needs to poo poo and she needs mamas help." "Ahhhh mommy sees where this i going. Babe do you wanna go make her a baba while i get set up? I'll nurse her in bed. Its about her nap time anyway." So mama carried me up to her bed. She laid me down in the middle so i wouldn't roll off. She then got all the SNS stuff and papa brought her the babas. One for each side. So mama took off her shirt and climbed into bed with me. I latched onto her breast and was enjoying the milk. As my body relaxed i felt the poop start to come out. I squirmed a little bit and just relaxed and let my body do its thing. Mama noticed I was squirming and felt my diaper. "Mama's baby girl poo pooed didn't she? That's a good girl." I just laid there suckling. Even though it felt weird to be laying in my own poop, it just made me feel even more babyish. I loved it.

After I was done nursing, mama grabbed a diaper and changed me. Then she laid down next to me and let me suckle as i fell back to sleep. Being at mama's boobie made me the happiest baby alive.

I woke up an hour or so later and realized no one was in the room with me. I started to whimper and here came my papa running. "Baby, its ok. Don't fuss. Papa's here." He climbed in bed with me and held me. I just loved having 3 parents. No matter what one of them would come when I made the slightest whimper. Papa rocked me and held me for a few minutes. Then he checked my diaper. He picked me up and carried me over to my room to the changing table. He changed me and then took me downstairs. When we got downstairs, mama was in the kitchen making lunch. Papa took me in and put me in my high chair. Mama came over and kissed me on my head. "How did mommy's girl sleep? Did her have a nice nap?" "Yes mama, me had a good nap. But me no like waking up by myself. It make mes scared." "Awe our poor pumpkin. Mama, papa and daddy will make sure we fix that." I smiled. It felt super weird to know that mama was going to do something to make me feel better. All the other homes i was in would tell me to suck it up and get over it. This home, its so much different than all the others.

"Hey baby, sense its Sunday, we are going to daddy's parents house for dinner." "But mama, what if they dont like me? I don't wanna go." I started to cry. Papa picked me back up and held me and rocked me. "Pumpkin, they are going to love you, You'll see." Daddy came into the kitchen when he heard me start to cry. "Baby girl whats wrong princess?" "Daddy i scared that your big people wont like me." Daddy took me from papa and held me. "Baby girl, I promise they will love you, you have nothing to worry about. Mama, papa and I will be there the whole time. We promise baby. If your scared just come get one of us and we will snuggle you. And mama has her boobies so she can give you suckles if you want too." "Dat makes me feel better dada. I wike suckles. It makes all the bad go away."